Cosmetic Bag Dilemma!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I recently received a large Kate Spade cosmetic bag as a present (the large version http://content.neimanmarcus.com/products/mn/NM-0NED_mn.jpg but in a different pattern).

It's super cute but one problem - I hardly use makeup at all and probably don't even have enough make-up to fill a quarter of that bag's space!! So using it as a cosmetics bag is out of the question.

However, I don't want to waste it!! It's big enough to be used as a handbag for going out and it really does look cute but I'm just worried it'll look very weird, after all, it is a cosmetic bag!

What do you guys think? Thoughts?? Thanks :heart:

2. use it i mean lv also has a beuty case that can be used as a handvag so do it

3. it's cute! it would be a cute lunch box

4. i see no wierdness in using it for ultra casual days :yes:

5. AHAHA thanks! I just needed some reassurance. I've been staring at that bag for a while wondering if I should take it out or not!!!

6. You should definetly use it! It's a very cute bag and I'm sure people will like it. I've used a cosmetic case as a bag before, nobody notices the difference.

7. Use it as a handbag! COACH, Fendi, etc. have cosmetic bags that look just like shoulder bags, so I'm sure no one will be like, "OMG shes using a cosmetics bag as a purse, ew!" lol Thats ridiculous if they do.

8. use for casual days! :smile: i'd love to have it as a cosmetic case though! :smile: it looks like my blowdryer can fit in those! haha! :smile:

9. I think it's darling and would be using it in a heartbeat - and I like BIG bags, LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice