"Corset inspired stilettos" in this month's Cosmo...

alogram

HATES Twilight.
O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
Does anyone know where to find these?

I can't believe / don't understand why they wouldn't list details for these! It is so annoying!

They are on page 23.

Any help?

Attachments

• shooz.jpg
    shooz.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 845
They are obviously Christian Louboutin (unless cosmo is promoting knock offs which I doubt)

I don't recognize the style, but check places that carry this designer.

They are very hot.

Does anyone know where to find these?

I can't believe / don't understand why they wouldn't list details for these! It is so annoying!

They are on page 23.

Any help?

They look like alaia. Gladiator sandals...I wonder why they didn't put the info in the pic or in the back?

Check the back, often they'll have details in the index.

Could be CLs, Paciotti, or even Versace which often has shades of red/pink soles these days

I had no idea that other designers have been making red soled shoes. I know Betsy Johnson makes pink, but I've never seen any legitimate designer do red..didn't he copyright that shade?

Paciotti has been doing it for years and years. Probably one of the other girls know for sure, but I know that he started before CL "copyrighted" the red sole.

I had no idea that other designers have been making red soled shoes. I know Betsy Johnson makes pink, but I've never seen any legitimate designer do red..didn't he copyright that shade?

See Kett's comment below :yes:
One of my first memories of red soles was actually a design by Paciotti in a a magazine ad. He's always had sky high stilettos, which at the time, CL was still practically non-existent and the designs he was doing at the time were pretty low key and almost MB-ish - not at all like the shoes these days. Only in the late 90s did he change the shape of his shoes and added platforms.

Paciotti has been doing it for years and years. Probably one of the other girls know for sure, but I know that he started before CL "copyrighted" the red sole.

:yes:

I was going to post they could be Paciotti; they don't look like Loubs to me.

Agree!