Corsa Collection in Las Vegas closing...sad yet I'm happy...

kevin4ko

O.G.
Aug 21, 2007
Okay guys....I am so happy right now.....I just went to Corsa Collection in the Forum shops in LV and found the deal of the century. (This is a little long, so bare with me)

I was shopping around the forum shops and was getting quite disappointed because nothing was really striking my fancy. After walking the whole mall, going to Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Marc Jacobs etc., I was about to get my car and head home when I happened upon Corsa Collection. As many of you may know, they are going out of business/moving. They were liquidating what was left of their bag collection so I decided to stop.

After looking around at what they had left, something caught my eye. They had a couple of YSL bags!!!!

They has 2 medium and 1 small besace (Medium were both in volcano leather, one black, one gold...the small besace was grey metallic leather). After looking at the bags, I found the prices to be good, but not that great. I was almost about to leave when a sales associate came up to me and asked if I was interested in the YSL besace, stating that it was beautiful and a great price. After speaking with him for a couple of minutes he said that the prices on the bags were not what they were selling for....the real selling pric was actually 75% off the original price. After doing the math and walking around a bit, I went into shock and immediately knew I had to buy it.

So...I ended up getting the YSL black volcano leather medium besace for $498!!! :yahoo:

I immediately called home and gushed to my family who, of course were happy, but don't quite understand my obsession.

Anyway....I'll post pics soon....

Thanks for reading my LONG post!

Hey congrats! I was just there yesterday and saw those same bags. I was going to post it on here but I had a lousy internet connection on my blackberry.

Did they have any more bags left?

Hey congrats! I was just there yesterday and saw those same bags. I was going to post it on here but I had a lousy internet connection on my blackberry.

Did they have any more bags left?

Thanks, love2shop! I'm totally on a shopping high!

They had only a couple...that had one of those HUGE Y tote bags with the optional strap, as well as the few besaces that I mentioned.

Otherwise, they were pretty cleaned out....I made it into the store just in the nick of time.

Ok all.....thanks so much for waiting....here's my new YSL besace! (Pics below)

I'm in love with the leather...the way it looks almost ordinary when not in the light, but one the light hits it, BAM, all the wonderful texture and sparkle come out.

I'm still on a shopping/bag high! I can't believe I own one of these and for the price I got it for!

Tell me what you guys think! (BTW - these pics are of the bag with no flash)

Attachments

• 11.08.08 048.jpg
    11.08.08 048.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 11.08.08 049.jpg
    11.08.08 049.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 170
Now these are pics of the bag with the flash on....awesome...I love it!

Attachments

• 11.08.08 050.jpg
    11.08.08 050.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 168
  • 11.08.08 051.jpg
    11.08.08 051.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 11.08.08 052.jpg
    11.08.08 052.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 156
Some pics...enlarged....sorry for the small pics....I'm having trouble resizing, uploading etc.

Attachments

• 11.08.08 050.jpg
    11.08.08 050.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2,612
  • 11.08.08 052.jpg
    11.08.08 052.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 2,605
All I can say is the pics don't do justice. It's def prettier in person. Congrats again!

Thanks love2shop....you're so right. I saw the pics I took (mind you, I'm not the greatest photographer) and the bag just does not look as good as it does IRL.

I'm telling you, I'm in awe of this bag....I wish I could take a pic that would really show it off properly....maybe I'll try again (just an excuse to take my bag out and look at it more...lol).

I didn't mean to diss your photography skills, LOL! Trust me, I'm worse! I just meant that the bag is really pretty. I contemplated getting the gold one (don't know the official color name). I wish they had the markdown on Sat tho coz I would've gone there first instead. Oh well...

Okay...I took more just to try to get the full beauty of the bag...still not quite there, but better than the other pics.

Attachments

• Besace 001.jpg
    Besace 001.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Besace 002.jpg
    Besace 002.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 151