Corries2-U O Me $1,273.50

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
You brought it on yourself,the pictures you posted of your Ink Printed Bayswater drove me over the edge so please pay up now :roflmfao: j/k.I don't mind the shipping but the tax & duties are a pain in the wallet for us gals in the states.

I'll be holding my breath till it arrives,I'm starting to turn blue as I type guess I'll be the color of Ink when it arrives on the 15th :lolots:.

My heart fell through the seat of my pants when I logged on there Cat!

I wondered what on earth I had done!!!

And exactly where do you think I am going to find in excess of a grand, as you Americans call it.:nuts:

Since I bought mine I've been living on Baked Beans and sleeping in the spare room!

Seriously I hope you love it as the littlestar and I do!

Uh oh - Corries and thelittlestar - what on earth have you done?

The real-life photos of the Ink Print Bays have created a want and a need in so many. Imagine if Mulberry paid you commission???
In fact that is a brilliant idea - give an early release new bag to a tpf member and get them to do a reveal and stir up some desires!
I'm off to ring them now to suggest I should be the first Mulberry Commissioner.

Oh btw - great choice Cat. Shame about the extra duties & taxes though.

Oh what lovely anticipation. Congrats cat I hope your beauty arrives soon.

Lola that's a great idea and I will be your senior assistant vice president handbag test practisioner.

My heart fell through the seat of my pants when I logged on there Cat!

I wondered what on earth I had done!!!

And exactly where do you think I am going to find in excess of a grand, as you Americans call it.:nuts:

Since I bought mine I've been living on Baked Beans and sleeping in the spare room!

Seriously I hope you love it as the littlestar and I do!

Corries I hope you realized that I was just joking,I knew the title would get your attention :graucho:.

If it looks as nice as yours and littlestar's I'm sure I will be pleased.

Last edited:
Ohhh Ink stain is spreading worldwide!

Looking forward to see the reveal Cat - you will be soooo stand out in the states, being one and only I'm sure!

ratrat you could be right about the one and only,I've yet to see anyone in my area carrying a bays or any other Mulberry bag.I'm delighted I found this brand,never been disappointed with any I've purchase so far ;).

PS.Thanks for the early congrat ladies!

Last edited: