Corriere vs Ciao Ciao

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They are both big bags, and I bought both. Wondering which one I should keep?? Which one is better to use? The Ciao Ciao is flat in shape, but does it affect how much it would fit?

2. I would say to keep the corriere only because of personal opinion. I like my bags to have structure and the ciao ciao is just too flat for me. That's why I returned my spiaggia ciao ciao to Macy's this past weekend.

I guess someone who owns both styles can give u a better opinion tho.

3. I got both in citta and they were at a great price. 90 USD for ciao ciao and 120 USD for Correire. Arrrr...still debating. Too bad I can't find any citta rosas on sale in these styles.

4. yah when u get a bag at a great price it's hard deciding what to do .. which to keep and whatnot ..

5. I personally like how the ciao ciao wraps around when it's emptier...streamlined!

But like I said, I've never tried the corriere...