Correct over stretched skin on nose bridge after rhnioplasty_Images

VichyK

Apr 25, 2014
So after a few posts and several days monitoring the progress of my nose, I have came to realize, I am in need of an revision. My nose, after 2 years post my first nose job, the skin on the bridge of my nose is over stretched, thinned out to purple and red

I haven't heard of many case where skin thinning is a problem right in the middle of the nose. Usually it is the top or the bottom of the implant where the pressure is the greatest.

In the back of my head, I still hope that this is nothing and will eventually go away. But, yeah, that's very unlikely.

I am really hoping to get some advice and help here, has any one had any such experience, of extrusion or thinned skin. Please let me know what did you do that helped.

The problem doesn't really register well in pictures as I am not a professional photographer. In person the purple area looks really tender, thinned out and with blood vessels

The final picture shows how tilted slanted is my nose tip, but I don't complain, I could have been okay with it, if it weren't for the skin thinning.

Worry_1.jpg

Worry_2.jpg

Worry_3.jpg

From what I know, it can be a side effect from implant. By adding something that wasn't originally there, it can stretch the skin causing thining of the skin. There isnt much of a cure, but you can do autologous graft (skin + fat + diced cartilage) in the area for improvements to the skin.

From what I know, it can be a side effect from implant. By adding something that wasn't originally there, it can stretch the skin causing thining of the skin. There isnt much of a cure, but you can do autologous graft (skin + fat + diced cartilage) in the area for improvements to the skin.

Well, that means a revision, have you heard of perosnal stories about this? May i know more about it?