Cornflower vs. Blue India

Cornflower vs. Blue India

• Cornflower (Sp 06)

• Blue India (Fall 06)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have both and here are some pics side by side. My BI IRL is a tad darker than in the pics, I am having a hard time capturing the real color in pics. I love both colors but if I had to choose I would go with the BI.

attachment.php
attachment.php

wow, I voted for a BI, but after these pics, the cornflower has more of a richer color! definately the cornflower!

I have a Cornflower First, and it's a very versatile, "true" blue, without either purple, yellow or green tones. I got my bag very early, I think right after they became available at BalNY, and it def had (note past-tense) the veiny thing going, but the leather is breaking-in and warming-up very nicely. I get compliments whenever I wear this bag.

So, I vote Cornflower:P
(although I think BI is very pretty...)

Thanks all for your input and suggestions! These are the pics from BalNY (Cornflower) and NMSF (Blue India) side by side using my poor computer croppings skills. I hear Blue India has a grey undertone, but the Cornflower looks to have a grey undertone. But it is very 'blue' in other pictures, too, and I like that, too. Both are very beautiful and desirable and I guess versatile, too, depending on the person you ask...:drool:

Attachments

• CornflowerandBlueIndiaFirst1.jpg
    CornflowerandBlueIndiaFirst1.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 89