Cornflower vs. Blue India

?

Cornflower vs. Blue India

1. Cornflower (Sp 06)

2. Blue India (Fall 06)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi all!

I have been checking out everyone's thread and pictures of Blue India and Cornflower Bbags cuz I am a blue kinda girl, too, and want another Bbag!!! But I need help in seeing the difference more. I really like both... Is one more versatile than the other? Are there leather differences between seasons? Does anyone have pictures of those two side-by-side? I know they are from different seasons... I also posted a poll to see the vote among PFers.

P.S. I finally decided on my Camel vs. Truffe dilemma! I will post pics once the bag arrives SOON:yahoo:

2. I´d say Blue India, such a gorgeous, deep and rich color!!

3. I have both and here are some pics side by side. My BI IRL is a tad darker than in the pics, I am having a hard time capturing the real color in pics. I love both colors but if I had to choose I would go with the BI.

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. cilia-Can you tell me which one is BI?

5. The city is the BI and the first is the Cornflower.

6. Blue India hands down. I had gotten a cornflower blue Twiggy (very big whitish marbly veins on it) early spring '06 and returned it. Then I mistakenly got a Cornflower City sent by an SA (they thought it was BI) and though the leather and color on this one was very pretty (near a chambray blue), it was not a color for me. I finally got the BI in the Day and the ticket was snipped off immediately... it has a home here. It's a beautiful color. So it all depends on what you are after... something very blue or something more Carribean Sea blue (tealy green & grey undertones).

7. cilla! such beauties you have there!i love them!

8. OK, I am the oddball here :upsidedown:
    I like the Cornflower better... AND... I like the real veiney ones better also :P

9. this is my cornflower work and I really like the color...it's a beauty :love: :love:

m rees 014.jpg
  10. Looking at the pics side by side. I like the Blue India better. It just seems to have more depth of color.

11. I have a cornflower City and tonight I saw several bags in blue india at NM. I'm happy I have cornflower. It is a more wearable color.

12. Kat-which NM did you see blue india at?

13. I've never seen BI IRL but I've a cornflower first which really looks great with jeans and it's such a pretty colour. After conditioning her with LMB the leather feels really nice and isn't veiny or marbelled anymore but I think that the fall 06 bags have the nicer leather than the SS06.

14. Cornflower!!!!! It's more versatile.

15. i LOVE my cornflower blue twiggy - she was my first ever b-bag! the colour is GREAT!!! Blue India is nice as well, but I'd totally go for Cornflower! I love BLUE - its my fav colour!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice