Cornflower City

1. I went to this consignment shop in Long Island, NY and they have a cornflower city in like new condition for $800!! I also found a really old brown twiggy bag with brass hardwares for $400 but it has stains and the tassles on the front zipper are barely 5 inches long. The store is called Revival boutique and the owner is supernice! I do not work for them although I would love to buy out the whole store!

2. But you left WITH the Cornflower one right?:nuts:

3. OK, so where did I put that extra $800 ??? I'm sure it is laying around here SOMEWHERE ...

4. boo hoo:crybaby: I just logged onto their site (which by the way was sooo cute) and I actually pushed the buy now button - and it said that this item was already picked by another person! I would love a cornflower city! Thanks for posting about the fab store!

5. I went on their website too hoping that maybe the person had changed their mind and emptied their basket but nope said someone had picked that item!!! But no SOLD sign.:shrugs: Thanks for the post shopaholic:flowers:

6. Do you by chance know what brown and what year the twiggy is from? :yes:

7. Can someone tell me their website address? I would like to see their website~Thanks

8. it's revivalboutique.com I just posted a topic on what the color of the brown twiggy is called. :smile:

9. it is www.revivalboutique .com

10. Thank you for sharing this site Shopaholic! I wonder if that message just means that it is reserved for someone while they have in in their shopping cart, but it will expire? Hopefully!

11. I think it just means it's in someone's cart.

Their number is

56-299-4556

I talked to a girl named Stefani about the brown twiggy and she was really nice. I ended up buying the brown twiggy even though it's worn...it was such a good price, I couldn't pass it up!

Anyway, I believe the cornflower is actually still available, when I talked to Stefani this morning she said it was still at the boutique. So someone call! The cornflower needs a good home. :smile:

12. Still boo hoo, :crybaby: I tried to buy the cornflower again and the message still reads that someone else has picked it, I wonder if the owner knows there are others interested - I would've bought it by now! Maybe I'll try to call her tomorrow or send her an email.

13. That phone # is missing a number on the area code!

14. The correct phone number is 516 299 4556 - thanks oh donna!

15. oops haha! sorrya bout that but yep, allybooop is right the are code is 516.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice