Cornflower City, is it possible?

1. I have decided to buy my first Balenciaga w/in the next 2-7 days. After looking at all the pics posted here, I fell in love with the Cornflower and Blue India City. I love Blue, and I don't have any blue or grey bags (not yet!).

According to my research Cornflower is a Spring/Summer 06 color, so does that mean I won't be able to get a new Cornflower City from an authorized seller? Is my only option eBay !

In which case, is there any colors I can get right now that are blue or grey?

Note: Sorry I apologize for the stupid sounding question. Please forgive me I only know LV/Chloe well. :s

2. The blue india just came out - so you'd probably have an easier time getting a city in that color.

3. balny is out of cornflower cities. =(

4. Try Susan's at Burlingame, Cali. They might still have it there.

5. Has someone posted a photo of a blue india city?!?!? I haven't seen that one yet!!

6. Cornflower Cities pop up from time to time on eBay...more often than other bags, I think. It is such a pretty color!

7. It's now on eBay ! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice