Cornflower Box!

1. I love my twiggy, so thought I would be adventurous and try the box style. It's bigger than I thought it would be and I love the color!

P1010001.jpg

and I don't think my boobie matches :crybaby:
    P1010002.jpg

2. I love Cornflower; such a pretty shade of blue. Congrats!!!

3. LOVE it!!! The box style is very cool!!! I love the cornflower color!:love:

4. Such a very cute shade of blue! Congrats!

5. I think the box looks adorable in the cornflower color and yours is just perfect. Congratulations!! :flowers:

6. I really like the box style!! Its a gorgeous color too!

7. Yay! I just found one too. It's beautiful. Enjoy it.

8. hee hee...cute boobie, those things just make me smile.

9. Congrats freetoes :yahoo: I have the same bag and love it! Where did you find yours, if you don't mind me asking?

10. Are they that hard to come by? I have a friend in the UK who picked it up and shipped to me. :P

11. I got mine when they first came out...I think it was February. I think they were easier to find then. I was just reading Z&J's thread about her cornflower box and she said she looked all over the US to find one, but ended up getting hers from the UK too! Cornflower is such a pretty blue, isn't it?

12. They are hard to find. I called every NM, Saks and Nordies over the past few days. Found 1 at Balenciaga NY but didn't like the leather.

13. I think it's a great color. And I love the name..... *cornflower*. :P

14. Beautiful bag Lu!

15. LOVE cornflower! YUM!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice