Cornflower Blue

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Is that color available anymore? Can someone please post pic if they have a bag in the cornflower blue color? Thanks.

2. Yes it is still available- I think Aloha Rag still has it in stock. I will find you the link to the picture of this color- it is amazing!

3. Beautiful color. You can find it at nearly all Bbag retailers.

4. heres my twiggy!!!

isn't she beautiful!!!???? :nuts: hehehehe!!!!

beach 046.jpg
  5. Here is my bag <-----------

6. Good memory! ;)

7. Yes, my cousin just bought one today.

8. ^^^ Are you kidding- I still dream about that damn cornflower bag! And now the ice blue too! And I just love your avatar!!!!:love:

9. BTW- love your twiggy Helenz!!!

10. Thank you for the pics. When I called Barneys they said that color was no longer available so I hope I can find it somewhere legit.

11. Aloha Rag is definitely legit, and still had cornflower blue as of last friday.

12. Here's a pic of my City.
    [​IMG]

13. NM in White Plains, NY may have some cornflower bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice