Cornflower Blue or Saffiano Navy??

I saw them both last week. I went for the n/s navy saff tote.
They really are two totally different type bags, though. I have a Phoebe (or four:P) also, so I guess it depends on what you would use it for.
IMHO, all of the blues Coach has come out with this season are amazing. I want them to do the same thing with greens!
Good luck deciding!

I saw them both and have pics of both. I originally preferred the navy but DH pointed out that he thought it would be difficult to see the detail outside of the light. In the picture I took, the lights in the store definitely pick up the richness. I also own a navy bag.

DH pointed out the it was easier to see the stitching and contrast of the leather edging on the cornflower. He notices this stuff. :smile: When I reexamined both bags, what he said made a lot of sense to me. I obviously ended up with the CF tote.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392412431.702444.jpg

Let me dig for the CF pics

Here you go! Last time I took a screen shot of my pictures on another thread, they turned out small when I reported. Hopefully they'll be ok. Let me know if you want to see something in better detail.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392412701.397833.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392412715.283200.jpg

And an interior with my stuff of the E/W
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392412742.805283.jpg

I saw them both last week. I went for the n/s navy saff tote.
They really are two totally different type bags, though. I have a Phoebe (or four:P) also, so I guess it depends on what you would use it for.
IMHO, all of the blues Coach has come out with this season are amazing. I want them to do the same thing with greens!
Good luck deciding!

I am dying for green bags! Especially something in a dark shade.... maybe next fall...

My saffiano navy tote was just delivered (with hobo in Silt) and I have to say I LOVE Navy tote, it's so so classy and simply beautiful. I managed to change my mind right after ordering and prepared myself to go and exchange it today but now there's NO way I'll exchange it for anything else. You can't go wrong with Navy!

Just wondering if anyone has see the the cornflower blue in Phoebe or tote and the navy in the tote? What's your thoughts??
I saw it today as I was running through Macy's after picking up my peach rose embossed Bleecker Cooper from the Coach Boutique. It stopped me in my tracks. I didn't have time to look long. Just checked the tag to find out the color. I was on my lunch and it's a 20 min drive to the mall.

I don't think you can go wrong either way, to be honest. I had it in my mind that I was going in for the navy tote. Then I saw the bronze and fell in love with that one. DH pointed out the details in the cornflower tote. I was torn between them, decided against the navy and knowing that I owned the navy Sophia, it was a little easier to tell myself, I have a navy purse.

I also loved the silt hobo, so I ended up going with that and the cornflower tote. I may still end up with the bronze tote before it's all over.

I don't remember seeing the cornflower Phoebe, but I did see the blue (cornflower?) in the Madison Hobo, and I really liked that one as well. I was just drawn to the silt more.