Corneille - color + size help!

jm12

May 29, 2016
Hi,

I really like the asymmetrical toe of the Corneille. However, having the toughest time deciding on the colour.

Always thought I'd get the patent black but not so sure now that's its decision time.

Choices are: Nude patent, black patent, and gold metallic kangaroo leather one.

I usually wear 7 but -
Patent: there was a finger's gap in the back in 7. Ordered 6.5 online and it felt TOO tight so returned it.
Gold: tried a full size down based on SA recommendation. So a size 6.

Any advice on the sizing of this shoe from those who have it - in both patent and otherwise? Hard to compare as the size is never available.

Color: is Nude better than black, even though it makes the shoe almost disappear though giving the illusion of longer legs??

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5700.JPG
    IMG_5700.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 307
Reactions: iLuvBeauty
The nude is good. I see what you mean about the shoe disappearing, but that's not a bad thing. Lengthening the leg is always a good thing. The gold has a nice shine to it. It stands out more than the nude. Between the two, the safe choice would be nude for the versatility. They can be worn with different colors and worn casually or more dressed up.
What size are you wearing in the gold? That looks like a good fit on you.

Reactions: jm12
They run a little wide IME, and I have wide feet. I have them in black; I liked that they were a little different black pump. As soon as I got them in black, I wanted them in nude too. So... I'm not helpful. Nude is my vote.

Reactions: jm12
They run a little wide IME, and I have wide feet. I have them in black; I liked that they were a little different black pump. As soon as I got them in black, I wanted them in nude too. So... I'm not helpful. Nude is my vote.

How do you find yours? Are they patent or leather? Are they comfortable? And did you size down?

How do you find yours? Are they patent or leather? Are they comfortable? And did you size down?
I ordered mine from the Las Vegas store at Ceasers. i got them in patent leather givree. They are relatively comfortable. I ordered at 34, and they are a touch big; I usually need a 34 in heels anyway.

I had a thought: nude is lovely and great for long legs, and you can get that with pinballs, so Kate... really any style.
What stood out to me about Corneille was the asymmetrical cut and the toe box, which stands out nicely against skin. Add the red sole to the black and it's striking. Black highlights what makes Corneille special in a way that nude or even gold would not.

I had a thought: nude is lovely and great for long legs, and you can get that with pinballs, so Kate... really any style.
What stood out to me about Corneille was the asymmetrical cut and the toe box, which stands out nicely against skin. Add the red sole to the black and it's striking. Black highlights what makes Corneille special in a way that nude or even gold would not.
You're so right. I'll be patient till the black is available.