Corey Feldman files police report over Hollywood pedophile ring

1. http://people.com/tv/corey-feldman-sexual-assault-claims-being-investigated-lapd/

The Los Angeles Police Department has launched an investigation into the sexual assault allegations filed by Corey Feldman this week, PEOPLE confirms.

Feldman, 46, filed a report alleging sexual assault and the LAPD is investigating, a media relations spokesperson told PEOPLE on Wednesday. There are no suspects at this time.

The actor met with the LAPD on Monday to discuss the allegations, according to Page Six.

Feldman’s filing comes four years after the former Lost Boys star claimed in his 2013 memoir, Coreyography, that he and his best friend at the time, fellow child actor Corey Haim, had been sexually abused by people in the industry.

“There are people that did this to me and Corey that are still working, they’re still out there, and they’re some of the most rich and powerful people in this business. And they do not want what I’m saying right now. They want me dead,” he told The Viewwhile promoting the book at the time.

Years later, Feldman said that he was not naming names so as not to cause more pain for Haim’s mother, Judy, who lost her son after he struggled for decades of drug addiction and died of pneumonia in 2010 at just 38.

“It has been very difficult for me to stay quiet, but as much as I would love for all of those sickos to be brought to justice, I’ve tried to be respectful of Judy’s wishes,” Feldman told PEOPLE in October 2016.

“I pray everyday before I go to bed and I ask God to give me the strength to deal with all of this. Those names will come out eventually,” he continued.

bisousx, Grande Latte and L etoile like this.
  2. https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/11/08/lapd-opens-investigation-into-corey-feldmans-report-hollywood-pedophile-ring/844857001/

LAPD opens investigation into Corey Feldman's report of Hollywood pedophile ring

Detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department are investigating actor Corey Feldman's claims about a long-running Hollywood pedophilia ring.

Officer Tony Im, a media spokesman for the LAPD, confirmed to USA TODAY that an investigation into Feldman's longstanding claims has been opened.

Feldman announced Monday via Twitter that he had completed a formal, sit-down interview at LAPD headquarters, making good on his promise from the Nov. 3 episode of The Dr. Oz Show, to "give them the names of everybody I have any knowledge of" .

He has long maintained that he tried to tell the police in Santa Barbara, Calif., about his abusers when he was still within the 10-year statute of limitations in California, but he said they were only interested in Michael Jackson at the time. The Santa Barbara Police Department disputed his claim, telling Fox News: "We are aware of the statements that Mr. Feldman is making regarding an investigation in 1993. Our records do not indicate that he named any suspects."

In an essay posted to his Twitter account Wednesday, Feldman said he'd revealed the names of two of his six abusers (1980s actor John Grissom and talent agent Marty Weiss, both of whom are convicted sex offenders) to Oz and NBC's Megyn Kelly in order to prove that his crowd-funded plans to make a documentary about pedophilia in Hollywood wasn't an attempt to con fans into giving him money.

"I wanted everyone to know, this wasn't a game and I'm not playing," he pledged.

He also provided an update on the project, which has raised $211,000 toward his goal of $10 million so far on IndieGogo, and the reasoning behind it.

"I'm a filmmaker — that is my art, my talent, my strength and my profession," the 46-year-old star of Stand By Me and The Goonies wrote. "I want to truly show people what a child experiences when living with abuse from the perspective only someone who has lived with that abuse can make. It is a very important commentary and a brave piece of filmmaking, as there is no one else who can truly capture the essence, of what the experience, of an abused child, who is famous, goes through, in the way that I can."

He continued, "A filmmaker creating a platform for source revenue via asking for support and finance from fans and followers to make a film is not a new concept, and in my business, it is certainly not out of the ordinary."

Feldman also broke down many of the projected costs, especially for a legal team to defend him against defamation suits (starting with a $100,000 retainer) and armed guards to protect himself and his family ($7,500 per day).

"When I say I need protection, I'm not being paranoid, or acting delusional," he argued. "In fact, my concerns are quite valid. Point in case ... After all the stories I've heard, including the recent release of information that Weinstein hired private spies to prevent this information from becoming public, there has never been a report that he actually threatened many of his accusers with murder. Well, let me be very clear. The man at the end of this breadcrumb trail, the coveted name A-lister everybody wants to know about has, and does continue to threaten his victims with death."

Tivo and bisousx like this.
  3. Best wishes to him. I’m supporting him and hope he finds peace.

Tivo, Singra and FreeSpirit71 like this.
  4. Corey Feldman living in fear after talking to police about sexual abuse claims

As Hollywood grapples with accusations of sexual harassment and abuse, actor Corey Feldman says he's living in fear as he tries to expose pedophilia in the industry.

The actor sat down with HLN's Carol Costello to discuss coming forward to the Los Angeles Police Department with accusations of abuse. The LAPD confirmed it has opened an investigation into Feldman's allegations.

Feldman alleges that both he and his best friend, the late actor Corey Haim, were abused as child stars.

He said it's been an emotional time for him.

"I'd love to give you something juicy, but my nerves are shot," Feldman told Costello. "I'm living in fear, not a good place to be."

"The Goonies" star said that while he's named names to the police, there is one high-profile name he's not gone public with and that's the person he fears.

Feldman said he gave the police information on that individual, though he was not victimized by him.

"He didn't abuse me, so it's a very tricky situation," Feldman said "I have information about it, but he didn't abuse me."

Feldman says pedophilia a problem in Hollywood

It's not the first time Feldman has spoken up about pedophilia.

In his 2013 memoir, "Coreyography," the actor wrote: "The No. 1 problem in Hollywood was, and is, and always will be pedophilia."

He talked to Costello about the further relief of talking to authorities about what he alleges happened.

"It did feel good to get that off my chest," Feldman said. "Again, so many people in town knew and yet nobody said anything."

He's planning a film on the issue
    An IndieGoGo page has been set up to raise money for a movie Feldman wants to make to expose pedophilia in the industry.

He said he's not gotten support from Hollywood.

"Of all these wealthy actors and producers in Hollywood who have been my friends, taken my side, why has not one of them come up and said, 'Hey, I want to help you get that movie made, here's a donation,'" Feldman said. "Not one."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/entertainment/corey-feldman-pedophilia/index.html

1249dcnative likes this.
  5. FreeSpirit71 likes this.
  6. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-audio-of-1993-corey-feldman-interview-1512589360-htmlstory.html
    Audio of 1993 Corey Feldman interview found by Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office has reportedly found more records from its 1993 investigation of Michael Jackson — records that include an audio recording of an interview with Corey Feldman.

Feldman has long maintained that he named his alleged abusers in the course of that investigation, but the sheriff’s office said previously that it had no record of him doing so.

“In a container which included the original reports from the investigation, the Sheriff’s Office located some detective working copies of audio recordings made during the investigation. A copy of Mr. Feldman’s interview was located,” a sheriff’s spokesperson told Fox News via email Wednesday.

The recording, which couldn’t be released publicly because the case involves the alleged sexual abuse of a child, was on its way to the Los Angeles Police Department, the spokesperson said.

On the “Today” show in late October, Feldman told Matt Lauer he already had given names to law enforcement when they quizzed him about his friend Jackson. (Feldman said his relationship with the singer was always above board.)

“When you’re an 18-, 19-, 20-year-old kid, you try telling the police, which is a very big thing to do,” Feldman said, “and especially when it wasn’t even my situation. I was just answering for a friend, so the fact that I found the courage to even throw it in there and hopefully get some support, and then they were like, sorry, and they just shut it down.”

After that interview, various outlets reported that Santa Barbara investigators said they had no record of Feldman’s allegations. Early in November on “The Dr. Oz Show,” Feldman accused Cloyd Jon Grissom of molesting him when he was a teen.

In a “Dr. Oz” episode, Feldman contacted the LAPD, which opened an investigation into his report. The probe was dropped soon after because the statute of limitations had expired.

With his IndieGoGo fundraising campaign about a quarter of the way to its $1-million goal and only 19 days left in the effort, Feldman tweeted that he and his wife would be doing a Twitter Live event at 9 p.m. Wednesday to answer people’s questions. The former child actor originally sought $10 million to make a movie about child abuse in Hollywood.

It’s a flexible goal, which means Feldman will receive all the money that’s been pledged, even if he doesn’t hit the mark.

bisousx likes this.
  7. Well now I’m confused - so this recording is not about him being molested? Because that’s what it sounds like he told the Today show. I always assumed he was molested by multiple people but this article makes it sound like there was only one.