Corc shoulder strap?

privatejoy

O.G.
Apr 27, 2006
I've searched but haven't been able to find any comments on the 9" drop. Is it comfortable for someone with larger arms? Can it be worn over a winter coat? Is it best for an average frame? Thanks.

If you have the PanAm it's the same drop, but is more comfortable since the straps are flat. Both the Pewter and cordovan can be thrown over my shoulder while wearing any of my coats very easily. For reference, I'm 5'7, size 12 on top, and have sausage arms, at least IMO.

Thanks sw. I've never tried the Pan Am, I did look at the HH site and it lists an 8" drop for it which unfortunately doesn't work. HH has a few great deals on the Corcs right now and I'm hesitant because of the strap.

At 5'7" and a size 12 on top you don't come close to sasuage arms, but I like that analogy. Wish I could find some real pics. There are are some on here but the girls are definately small framed.

Does that help?

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Those are great, thank you for bringing them to my attention. That strap looks very generous, even with a coat on. Now back to the HH site to see if they're still available at the great prices. By the way I 'm debating on the Bowery in your pics also. For that price I don't think you'll regret keeping it even if it doesn't get alot of use.

I'm glad that was helpful. I don't think you will be disappointed with any of the corcs. You will see, these are very well made, luxe bags for those sales prices. The only one that seems to be a problem is the cordovan, which is made with a double thick leather, and makes it extra heavy. I had to return it today. :crybaby:
Thanks for Clutch comment, I'm going to have to think on it. I have BBWS carryall on the way so I'm still not sure.