Coral/Vermillion Versatility

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Coral BBag Mommies...

I really really like this color and am considering getting a PT or Work before the color is gone... Do you find it versatile? Which hardware did you choose? Please POST PICS too if you can!

Thanks! :flowers:

This thread , Sep, is my biggest question right now.
I have a coral work that I can't seem to wear.. Or maybe too afraid of that "pop" of color???
I would post pictures tonight just for you dear.
she is still brand new with tags sitting in my closet.
Ahertz advised to just get her out and use her... But, I don't know why I can't do it.

LOL:P

This thread , Sep, is my biggest question right now.
I have a coral work that I can't seem to wear.. Or maybe too afraid of that "pop" of color???
I would post pictures tonight just for you dear.
she is still brand new with tags sitting in my closet.
Ahertz advised to just get her out and use her... But, I don't know why I can't do it.

LOL:P
It sounds gorgeous! I think I'll end up with a Coral Work over the PT I initially thought I wanted... What hardware did you choose? I can't wait to see pics!!!

It is regular hardware, sep.

Here she is... may i present Miss Coral Work!!! All brand new, 4 months old and still unused.. LOL:P

I put her side by side with a preloved 06 origan.. that i happen to love so much!!!

It sounds gorgeous! I think I'll end up with a Coral Work over the PT I initially thought I wanted... What hardware did you choose? I can't wait to see pics!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1770.JPG
    IMG_1770.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_1757.JPG
    IMG_1757.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_1763.JPG
    IMG_1763.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1767.JPG
    IMG_1767.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 182
attachment.php

OMG! Your Coral Work is GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe you haven't used it yet! I'm more convinced than ever that I NEED a Coral Work to be by next bag! And I NEED it ASAP! The leather looks so saturated and pretty!

I was worried that it might be a little too much pop too but I wear VERY neutral colors so I think it will be amazing and a bag that will make me smile every time I used it!

Thanks so much for posting pictures!! You have great style BTW!

I was thinking about this just yesterday! Debating whether I should get a coral (gold giant hardware) or a brown city.. knowing me, I'm going to get sick of the coral after just a while, but it is quite stunning!! If you really love the color and it looks good on you, I say get the coral!

I have a coral GSH city, and I love it. I find it extremely versatile--I wear a lot of neutrals (i.e. black, white gray, brown), and I find that the red adds a nice pop of color. I carried it for quite awhile and always rec'd compliments, but recently switched to my Sahara work.

Good luck with your decision.

Sep, that's good the pics helped you decide...
post pics of the coral work once she gets to you ok???
Maybe i will wear her one of these days...

let me muster enough courage.. i guess she is not that harsh after all..

attachment.php

OMG! Your Coral Work is GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe you haven't used it yet! I'm more convinced than ever that I NEED a Coral Work to be by next bag! And I NEED it ASAP! The leather looks so saturated and pretty!

I was worried that it might be a little too much pop too but I wear VERY neutral colors so I think it will be amazing and a bag that will make me smile every time I used it!

Thanks so much for posting pictures!! You have great style BTW!

Amacasa... you need to take that coral out.. she is stunning and looks gorgeous on you!

It is regular hardware, sep.

Here she is... may i present Miss Coral Work!!! All brand new, 4 months old and still unused.. LOL:P

I put her side by side with a preloved 06 origan.. that i happen to love so much!!!