Coral shade nail polish?

That pic of the patent looks a bit muted to me - not as bright. OPI Lunch at the Delhi is a great muted coral - looks just like the pic on my monitor.

IMG_9544.jpg

I might check out ULTA today for OPI's My Chihuahua Bites! is it sold there? also thinking about checking out the coral polish at Claire's. decisions, decisions...

ah, okay. thank you so much! :smile:
Here's the Claire's one! I'm nut sure if it's available where you live, because I live in the Netherlands, but I've also seen this one in other European countries (Germany, France, Italy..)

claires1.jpg

It's SUPER bright (brighter than it seems in the picture), so I suggest you wear this only when your hands are tan :lol:
As you can see, my hands are pale as can be...

Here's the Claire's one! I'm nut sure if it's available where you live, because I live in the Netherlands, but I've also seen this one in other European countries (Germany, France, Italy..)

It's SUPER bright (brighter than it seems in the picture), so I suggest you wear this only when your hands are tan :lol:
As you can see, my hands are pale as can be...

thank you for the picture! :biggrin: I'm going to see what my Claire's has in stock today!