Coral shade nail polish?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I'm looking if anyone knows if there is a nail polish shade that looks like the Louboutin patent coral?

Attached Files:

2. hm. it reminds mr of lunch at the delhi by OPI

3. would think between OPI & Essie that color might be easy to find

4. thanks! i was looking at hot & spicy from the hong kong OPI collection probably

5. i have hot and spicy it is very bright and beautiful color

6. You can try China Glaze Atelier Tulle

7. opi, i'm his coral friend. Its a bit darker though

8. Starfish Patrick by Rescue Beauty Lounge!

9. I love me some corals, but I would suggest nailgal.com & check out all the corals people have swatched.

Here are a few based on online swatches:
    Rescue Beauty Lounge Coral, OPI Lunch at the Delhi, Sephora by OPI Brainiac (not sure about this one, all the swatches look different, depending on lighting I guess), Chanel Orange Fizz...

10. I have Chanel Orange Fizz and it's a bit too orange and pale.. beautiful color though!

11. I have hot & Spicy, I think it is too orange. The closest color I have is Lippmann Daytripper, but it might be too pink.

Lippmann Daytripper
    [​IMG]

12. try Essie Carousel Coral

13. thanks!!

14. #15 Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
    Chanel LA Sunset . Edit If you google chanel orange fizz you will see google image pics of the colors and there is a pic of a hand on the first page from all laquered up comparing Chanel orange fizz, LA sunset and Essie Carousel Coral.

Attached Files: