Coquelicot vs. Vermillion Mini - which do you prefer?

I have and looooooove my Vermillon mini but when I bought it I already had red bags so this was a nice change, if you don't have a true red go with Coquelicot but if you do Vermillon is such a head turner you wouldn't believe the compliments I get its probably my most complimented bag ever.

A pic to enable ;)

balceline_zps8d1184d7.jpg

celinevermillon2.jpg

I have and looooooove my Vermillon mini but when I bought it I already had red bags so this was a nice change, if you don't have a true red go with Coquelicot but if you do Vermillon is such a head turner you wouldn't believe the compliments I get its probably my most complimented bag ever.

A pic to enable ;)

That bag looks great on you - which do you wear more your red Hermes or vermillion celine? I have the same coloring as you and the vermillion looks amazing on blondes :smile:

That bag looks great on you - which do you wear more your red Hermes or vermillion celine? I have the same coloring as you and the vermillion looks amazing on blondes :smile:

I love them both but I prefer the Vermillon for Summer & Birkin for winter the Birkin is a much darker red IRL...... I saw a Vermillon Edge in Selfridges Friday & it looked stunning :smile: