Coquelicot Town is here! Strap not adjustable?

Jun 2, 2010
She's here! She's a very pretty red, not orange like I though so whew! [emoji4]

Sorry for the bad lighting... the weather is funky here today and I didn't want to bring her outside [emoji23]

I do have a question, though, I thought the strap was adjustable? Mine came with a non-adjustable strap? It's fine, as it's an OK length, I guess I was under the impression it could be adjusted a few inches...?

IMG_1488236357.714131.jpg

It's beautiful! Glad it is the right red for you. I was just researching this Town strap issue over the weekend. I believe the Town strap was not made adjustable until around 2012 and coquelicot came out in Fall 2011?

It's beautiful! Glad it is the right red for you. I was just researching this Town strap issue over the weekend. I believe the Town strap was not made adjustable until around 2012 and coquelicot came out in Fall 2011?

Thank you! Due to the hardware, I thought this was a 2012 vs 2011 Coquelicot, which is why I was expecting the adjustable strap...

I don't know then. Hopefully a Bal veteran can answer the question as to when in 2012 they switched to the adjustable strap on the Town. If they switched in Fall 2012, then that would explain why yours is not adjustable. I want to know too.

Reactions: H’sKisses
I don't know then. Hopefully a Bal veteran can answer the question as to when in 2012 they switched to the adjustable strap on the Town. If they switched in Fall 2012, then that would explain why yours is not adjustable. I want to know too.

Hopefully we'll get an answer here! Additional info is always a good thing! [emoji4]

Reactions: Iamminda
She's here! She's a very pretty red, not orange like I though so whew! [emoji4]

Sorry for the bad lighting... the weather is funky here today and I didn't want to bring her outside [emoji23]

I do have a question, though, I thought the strap was adjustable? Mine came with a non-adjustable strap? It's fine, as it's an OK length, I guess I was under the impression it could be adjusted a few inches...?

View attachment 3618631
How did I miss this Coquelicot beauty!? A bit late, but congratulations! Beautiful red :loveeyes:

Reactions: H’sKisses