Coquelicot city but which hardware?

mamabenny

O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
I've decided it's time for a bit of Bal in my life-and I'm busy saving for a Coquelicot City -but which hardware??
GSH or mRGGH or CGH (Brogues)? RGGH looks fab but hard to get?

Oooh Mamab - At Last!!

I'm one of those rare birds who prefers mRGGH but I think I'll be in the minority so you should wait for more opinions. Am SO excited for you! :yahoo:

Well I bought a lovely RH one as I love the tassles!

I also briefly had an anthra miniGSH City and it just didn't do it for me even though I thought it would be my perfect bag.

So...personally...I would choose RH or RGGH.

Wow this thread is full with all the Mulberry girls. Hello all! Happy new year!

I'm a die hard RH fan, so I have to say RH all the way! Coquelicot is such an amazing colour btw.

I have both the GSH and RGGH, the proper GIANT h. Hard to choose which one, ended up with both and never regretted it! They're both gorgeous so you can't go wrong with either.

(Love the photo of your baby- Choc lab, got one too !!!)

I've decided it's time for a bit of Bal in my life-and I'm busy saving for a Coquelicot City -but which hardware??
GSH or mRGGH or CGH (Brogues)? RGGH looks fab but hard to get?

I have both the GSH and RGGH, the proper GIANT h. Hard to choose which one, ended up with both and never regretted it! They're both gorgeous so you can't go wrong with either.

(Love the photo of your baby- Choc lab, got one too !!!)

Thanks A88ey- how do you choose between them? Do they go with different clothes?
Benny is my adored cho Lab- I call him my 1st born son:smile: