Coquelicot city but which hardware?

mamabenny

Jan 7, 2009
Ireland
I've decided it's time for a bit of Bal in my life-and I'm busy saving for a Coquelicot City -but which hardware??
GSH or mRGGH or CGH (Brogues)? RGGH looks fab but hard to get?

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Ireland
Oooh Mamab - At Last!!

I'm one of those rare birds who prefers mRGGH but I think I'll be in the minority so you should wait for more opinions. Am SO excited for you! :yahoo:

smally

Feb 8, 2011
Scotland
I have one with RH and it's lovely, I like the tassels but I did see one recently with the new smaller silver hardware and it was stunning

mere girl

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
United Kingdom
Well I bought a lovely RH one as I love the tassles!

I also briefly had an anthra miniGSH City and it just didn't do it for me even though I thought it would be my perfect bag.

So...personally...I would choose RH or RGGH.

Inem

O.G.
Jan 30, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Wow this thread is full with all the Mulberry girls. Hello all! Happy new year!

I'm a die hard RH fan, so I have to say RH all the way! Coquelicot is such an amazing colour btw.

A88ey_ann

Sep 2, 2011
london UK
I have both the GSH and RGGH, the proper GIANT h. Hard to choose which one, ended up with both and never regretted it! They're both gorgeous so you can't go wrong with either.

(Love the photo of your baby- Choc lab, got one too !!!)

I've decided it's time for a bit of Bal in my life-and I'm busy saving for a Coquelicot City -but which hardware??
GSH or mRGGH or CGH (Brogues)? RGGH looks fab but hard to get?

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
Sussex
I love my RGGH one. I like the combo but the icing on the cake is that the handles will fit and stay on your shoulder!

mamabenny

Jan 7, 2009
Ireland
I have both the GSH and RGGH, the proper GIANT h. Hard to choose which one, ended up with both and never regretted it! They're both gorgeous so you can't go wrong with either.

(Love the photo of your baby- Choc lab, got one too !!!)
Thanks A88ey- how do you choose between them? Do they go with different clothes?
Benny is my adored cho Lab- I call him my 1st born son:smile: