Fakes

So I came across an IG story on my feed selling jewelry (bracelets) at about $1k each. As the story played, I saw the bracelets all looked like iconic pieces from Bulgaria, cartier and VCA -- and I was pretty upset. I don't have any of those actual pieces but I was bugged by the infringement and intellectual/creative property theft. Yes I'm bugged and wish I reported that to IG somewhat.

Before I knew anything about jewelry I saw a lot of people wearing fake Love bracelets on college campuses and I almost bought one before I realized what it was because I liked the design. I think perhaps a lot of people don't know any better, but I don't know whether that would stop them from buying it anyway.

Before I knew anything about jewelry I saw a lot of people wearing fake Love bracelets on college campuses and I almost bought one before I realized what it was because I liked the design. I think perhaps a lot of people don't know any better, but I don't know whether that would stop them from buying it anyway.

I have to agree with you. A long time ago before Celine was on my radar, I was walking through a lifestyle store where aspiring entrepreneurs have goods on display. I saw a beautiful cute bag. The sales person kept telling me it was a Celine luggage bag. I was so confused like I don't know what this lady is talking about just think the bag was cute. Almost bought it. Fast forward a few months later I discovered Celine the label and bingo -- I could have almost unsuspectingly bought a counterfeit purse solely because I saw it was cute. I'm glad I dodged that tacky situation but others may not be as lucky.

Reactions: bklner2014