Copper zoe smell?

Coach12

Blessed and Thankful
O.G.
Oct 13, 2008
XL Copper zoe smell
I got mine today. It smells like paint to me or is it just my imagination?

Does any one else notice anything?

My Coach patent leathers sometimes smell funny, I know others have mentioned this before.

But I am curious about this.

Thank you!

I also got a large copper Zoe today and thought it smelled odd, not bad, just different than my black leather Zoe. It does remind me of paint now that you mention it.

I also got a large copper Zoe today and thought it smelled odd, not bad, just different than my black leather Zoe. It does remind me of paint now that you mention it.

Wow! I thought I was imagining things, but maybe not now that you have smelled it too. Will it bother you so much that you return yours? I not sure what I will do yet.

Wow! I thought I was imagining things, but maybe not now that you have smelled it too. Will it bother you so much that you return yours? I not sure what I will do yet.

I have a cold that I need to get over first so my sense of smell is pretty weak right now. If It smells real bad after a few weeks I might have to sell (it was an ebay purchase). But I would hate to because it's so pretty!:love:

I have a cold that I need to get over first so my sense of smell is pretty weak right now. If It smells real bad after a few weeks I might have to sell (it was an ebay purchase). But I would hate to because it's so pretty!:love:

Mine was an ebay purchase as well.

Err... I mean the see-through stuff that coats the leather and gives it the shiny (sometimes plastic-ky) look :biggrin: Don't know what's it called officially so I thought I'd just call it a laminate of some sort.

So that would smell like paint or something like paint?

Have you experienced this smell your self?

So that would smell like paint or something like paint?

Have you experienced this smell your self?

I don't own a patent Zoe but I have checked them out at my local FPs and they surely don't smell like paint or anything. Lots have complained that the patent Poppy stuffs have a strong smell and that's pretty much true with that collection cause they do smell like chemical but I can't quite pinpoint what smell it resembles :faint: Sorry I am not a big help!

If it's an eBay purchase, it could also be the smell from the seller's place that got stuck on the bag. It's just a possibility though but don't take me too seriously on that one!

I don't own a patent Zoe but I have checked them out at my local FPs and they surely don't smell like paint or anything. Lots have complained that the patent Poppy stuffs have a strong smell and that's pretty much true with that collection cause they do smell like chemical but I can't quite pinpoint what smell it resembles :faint: Sorry I am not a big help!

If it's an eBay purchase, it could also be the smell from the seller's place that got stuck on the bag. It's just a possibility though but don't take me too seriously on that one!

Thanks you have been very helpful :smile:

You are most welcome OP ;) It's probably just the smell of the "laminate" since you weren't the only one who have experienced that thing! You should enjoy your bag and the smell will be probably be gone after awhile. If it doesn't, you can always sell it on the bay as a used Zoe and use the money for a different purse :hugs:

I will do that, it is such a pretty bag. I really like the Zoe line, the slouch of this bag is awesome. And I got it for a great price and free shipping.

Thanks again!