Cooper - Is there a sale coming?

Wyntery

Apr 23, 2018
The Cooper has been deleted form the Australian Coach site so if i want to buy one I will need to purchase from the US site and ship via a forwarding service. Before I pull the trigger does anyone know if there is a sale coming that i should wait for?

The Cooper has been deleted form the Australian Coach site so if i want to buy one I will need to purchase from the US site and ship via a forwarding service. Before I pull the trigger does anyone know if there is a sale coming that i should wait for?

There is a Mother’s Day sale coming to the US but I believe the Cooper is excluded from this sale. Have you tried calling your Australian Coach site about the Cooper inventory? Sometimes they still have inventory even though it’s gone from the site.

The marine is on sale in the current sale. For anyone interested It's down to $357
I almost bought the marine carryall, it's a beautiful bag and it was the only Cooper Carryall in the sale, but I decided on the tobacco double swagger instead.

Last edited:
The marine is on sale in the current sale. For anyone interested It's down to $357

I almost bought the marine carryall, it's a beautiful bag and it was the only Cooper Carryall in the sale, but I decided on the tobacco double swagger instead.

I thought about purchasing the Marine Cooper as well, but I decided to wait and get a more classic color like Bordeaux.

I decided to wait and hope for a better price later. When I narrowed it down to either the marine cooper carryall (a $600 bag for $357) or the tobacco double swagger (an $800 bag for $397) - the swagger seemed like the better deal - and more bag for the buck!

I went off the deep end in the last two days. I bought the LV Round Coin Purse (love that little thing) and then spent my big splurge for the remainder of the year on the LV Blanche BB because I absolutely fell in love with it. I returned the black Dinky with Quilting and Rivets recently and this is the much more costly day to evening replacement.

I had my eye on the Dusty Rogue Cooper earlier this year but decided I didn't need it. i even resisted at 50% off. Then my SA offered me a further F&F discount today and I succumbed. I could not resist this beautiful 1941 bag for $280 Canadian.

Now I really am on a ban for the remainder of 2018!

I went off the deep end in the last two days. I bought the LV Round Coin Purse (love that little thing) and then spent my big splurge for the remainder of the year on the LV Blanche BB because I absolutely fell in love with it. I returned the black Dinky with Quilting and Rivets recently and this is the much more costly day to evening replacement.

I had my eye on the Dusty Rogue Cooper earlier this year but decided I didn't need it. i even resisted at 50% off. Then my SA offered me a further F&F discount today and I succumbed. I could not resist this beautiful 1941 bag for $280 Canadian.

Now I really am on a ban for the remainder of 2018!
pics please