Cool Travel Bags by DC Designer

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw this in my Daily Candy today:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=-1] Zipping off to a weekend in Europe sounds glamorous, but let’s face it: It’s usually more like a test of stamina.
    Bedraggled travelers with bloodshot eyes dig around for the passport that will get them through customs just to go pass out at a hotel.
    True jet-setters know that arriving in style is all about having the right accessories, like a locally made Holland Cox travel bag. Just large enough to hold all in-flight necessities, the durable totes come with a matching passport holder and an eye mask to block out the neighbors’ action movies.
    Local gal Valerie Williams hand-sews each bag with adorable fabrics sourced from nearby stores, her grandmother’s attic, and her own round-the-world adventures. She also designs chic wristlets and two styles of clutches.
    So you’ll know a good trip is in the bag.

Available online at hollandcox.com.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

2. I like the colors but a little pricey.

3. I like it a lot. I think it's a good price for the complete set!

4. ^^^I think the prices are good for all 3 pieces as well, considering you could be getting some great vintage fabrics.

5. Sorry it was early in the morning here I just thought it was one bag. Hope I didn't upset you.