cool SO ideas

MissThing

Sep 13, 2006
I hope we havent done this already but I seem to have SO bags on the mind :smile:

what would be a cool SO, money aside?

I was thinking, the pochette marelle in Azur: it would be a cool shoulder bag for summer :girlsigh:

Attachments

• marelle.jpg
    marelle.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 303
The problem is is that there are sooo many rules on SOs!! I mean i seriously would wish to have a mc pap but it will never happen!
I would like to SO a mini noe in damier!

The problem is is that there are sooo many rules on SOs!! I mean i seriously would wish to have a mc pap but it will never happen!
I would like to SO a mini noe in damier!
they don't make a noe in damier? i just assumed they did :confused1:

but yeah, I think this thread should be more of a wish-list, regardles of the rules and prices os SOs

I agree with you that a mc papillon would be cool.

I'm sure you could have an SO damier Noé. I*ve seen one in the chocolat ebony leather used on the damier trim, so why they couldn't make one in regualr damier is beyond me.

I have a couple,
Bosphore Backpack in Damier either type

Azur Noe with a different trim, maybe (fantasy now lol ).. the new Suhali silver :smile: and a longer strap so it can go cross body comfortably.

I want to be able to SO Suspenders/bracers for my husband, they wont do it, say they wont SO accessories, but they dont even make them ( .. he wears them all the time and would so love to get some made.

Why won't they make the MC Pap? Is that how everyone knew that Paris's was a fake? LV said they won't make one?

LV won't SO any MC handbags or small leather goods. If I remember correctly, for every one bag that they make, they would have to make four more or something like that, which wouldn't be efficient since MC is a lot harder and expensive to make?

I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to have a Suhali Carryall