Cool news from work!

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
So I was working at Coach Saturday and guess who I saw after I came back from break! It was Kimber from Nip/Tuck (Kelly Carlson):nuts: I was so excited and at first I did a double take thinking to myself, is that just someone who really looks like her? Is it her? I have never encountered a celebrity before and once I got confirmation from my managers that it was her I just couldn't believe it.

I guess she knew one of the past SA's that use to work at Mall of America and their families were friends. Kelly definitely brought in a crowd of people and made the store very hectic.

There was a guy who was waiting for his girlfriend and couldn't keep his eyes off Kelly.

She was wearing the large, black leather carly too so that was neat to see! So any girls out there that have the same carly so does she:P

wow, lucky you to have seen her! I'm jealous, I loved her on nip/tuck, I thought she was really pretty and I liked her character...she knew what she wanted! :P

oh that is cool news. i guess she didn't buy anything huh because you didn't say anything bout that. i don't think i've ever seen a celebrity either in person shopping around. if i were that dood waiting for his gf, i'd be look too ;)