Cool find at the HH Design Shop

heathero

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
I generally lurk here, but I thought I'd post photos of my new *sample* Havana. Hubby and I had a weekend in NYC and included a stop at the Design Shop.

I'm already a Havana fan and didn't really need another, but the unique leather with the matching tassel sealed the deal. The orangey brown leather has a great finish on it. Still soft, slouchy and pliable but with a slight sheen.

There was also a Lorca with the new turnlock and tassel in the same leather. Tempted, but passed.

However, I couldn't help but pick up a heavily discounted BP Corc. I just didn't appreciate this bag before seeing it in real life.

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• sample hh havana 2 09a.jpg
    sample hh havana 2 09a.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 129
  • hh havana sample 2a.jpg
    hh havana sample 2a.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 79
  • hh havana sample 3a.jpg
    hh havana sample 3a.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 93
was that the patent Havana I saw in the shop earlier? It was hanging with the other Havanas on the right hand side at the entrance. I didn't take a closer look if it was tan crinkle patent or yam shine (or I could be wrong, the attached posted pictures are small on my phone so I can't get a real look at them)

I think someone also mentioned a Yam Shine?? Anyway, it's beautiful! Enjoy your Corcovado! I agree, they are much better irl, aren't they? I wasn't actually a fan when I first saw photos, now I love this style.

Oh, yeah, it was the fabulous missty!

Yam Shine sounds right! They were on the left hand side of the store on the upper shelves. It has a plain brown cotton lining, too. SA said it was a sample so not sure if there are more plans for this leather later.

Last edited: