Cool Business Card Cases?

jade

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Hey all,

I am looking for a business card case. (For my cards). Basically one that won't get lost in my purse because it looks like my chapstick or something. No black. But I am game for anything. Any ideas?

fashionfrenzy

Sep 28, 2005
Coach usually has some brightly colored ones, along with the standard brown and black. I have a magenta mini-sig from last year, and it definitely does not get lost in my purse!!

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
I saw some metallic leather card cases and metal with prints at Nordstroms over the wknd. They are not on the website though; if you have a Nordstrom nearby it might be worth the stop-in.

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
jc2239 said:
i'm generally not a kate spade fan but i do think her business card cases are adorable........
this is my favorite.....also available in a cream i think

I was going to recommend Kate Spade as well...I have one of them, and it's served me well over the years. I really recommend going to Nordstroms (both women's and men's accessories) - they usually have a variety of card holders to choose from, in various price points.

jade

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Those envelope ones are so cute. Think I'll have to check out a flagship Nordstrom's the smaller outpost didn't have a great selection.

Great suggestion!