Cool Britainnia!

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
To my surprise I saw the Union Jack bag at Heathrow Terminal 3, couldn't resist, broke my ban and got it!

Now have to definately sell my cambon and denim cabas to pay for it though.

Attachments

• UJ1.JPG
    UJ1.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 134
  • UJ2.JPG
    UJ2.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 187
that is one hell of a cool bag! lol!! it reminds me of the UK flag on the mini cooper!!! oh, i am hoping you're joking about selling your cambon and denim cabas for this! i would keep the cabas if i were you.

It was 1298 GBP (including 15% tax off), it was released ages ago so I was surprised to see it, the SA said it was held for such a long time for a very special customer whose husband brought it for her from France in the end, she was then going to purchase it for her daughter but changed her mind, lucky me! yayyyyyyyyyy I wonder how many were made?

I absolutely love it, I really do :yes:. I wouldn't have been able to leave without it either. It's so different looking, and so cute. I was never a fan of the perfo line, but I'd make the exception for this bag. It's just so unique, you turn a lot of heads with this one :tup:

It was 1298 GBP (including 15% tax off), it was released ages ago so I was surprised to see it, the SA said it was held for such a long time for a very special customer whose husband brought it for her from France in the end, she was then going to purchase it for her daughter but changed her mind, lucky me! yayyyyyyyyyy I wonder how many were made?

So not too much more than a normal flap - that's great! I bet it will be worth a lot in the future. Is it a limited edition?

The britania was for last year. I was searching for it, but no luck. Dow much was it? It is my dream bag and i am still searching for it. But they never sold it in the states. I did call the boutiques in london, but none of them had it. You are so lucky.