Convo at FP store today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I went to Millenia today and I stopped by the Coach store.

SA: "Welcome to Coach! Ooooh I love your Tribeca! How are you enjoying her? She fits you great!!"
    Me: "Why thank you! I bought it for my birthday and she's awesome!"
    SA: "Well that's great!!! You know that we carry the matching wallet - there's a checkbook wallet and a French wallet from the same line if you're looking for one."
    Me: (reaches in bag and pulls wallet out)
    SA: "Well look at you!!! All matched up.....have you thought about getting the matching wristlets for when you go on a quick run?"
    Me: (reaches in bag and pulls wristlet out)
    SA: "Goodness! I don't suppose you have the swingpack too?"
    Me: (reaches in bag and pretends to pull swingpack out)
    (SA's eyes widen)
    Me: "Nah I'm just pulling your leg. I did have it though but had to return it for strap issues"
    SA: "Girl when I saw you reach in that bag I was like "She's got a swingpack in there for real???"
    Me: (laughs and starts to browse)

Just thought I'd share......the look on her face when she thought I was reaching for the swingpack was PRICELESS.:nuts:

2. Too funny! Love it!! :lol:

3. Cute! Good bedtime story to end my evening!!!
    Sweet coach dreams to all! ****zonk!****

4. bwwahhahaha LMAO!! Too funny!!! I wish you could have taken a cell phone pic of her reaction!! lol

5. That is hilarious.

6. Lol

7. That was pretty cute~ I wish I could be whitty like that :smile:

8. ROFL!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

9. AHAHAHAHHAHA nice!!

10. lmao love it ....thanks for shareing that im going to try it to lol ..thats exactly what they ask well the nice ones the one mean lady says where did you get it?? when it came out ??

11. LOL, that's awesome.

12. LOL awesome story, this has happened to me at least 5 times in the FP or outlet, i always always always have the wallet and wristlet if it was made, they haven't caught me yet! u go girl!

13. :cool:

14. LMAO... I would've been like :shocked: if I saw you reach in and pull out a swingpack too! :P

15. Oh my God! Hahaha! Great story, thank you for sharing!!!