Convince me

Mdraz333

Jan 19, 2013
I need a new black leather purse. I need it to hold a decent amount of stuff. Please convince me on one;) I have fuscia rory, and love her. I keep looking at Candace, isabelle And duffle too. Concerned about the duffle being plain and not as versatile.

I don't like breakaway zippers so I am not a fan of candace. You can use a colorful tassel fob or the duffel kit to make it less plain and more versatile. Right now Macy's has the duffel kits on sale for $68.

I don't like breakaway zippers so I am not a fan of candace. You can use a colorful tassel fob or the duffel kit to make it less plain and more versatile. Right now Macy's has the duffel kits on sale for $68.

I've never put fobs on my bag before, but since getting on here and seeing everyone's ideas, some do work, thanks for the input:smile:

I have the Isabelle and duffle and love them both. I'm like the only one, but I don't think the duffle is plain at all. Of the two, I'd recommend Isabelle to you. It's really comfy to carry, it's not plain, it's roomy and the leather is amazing.

I think you should get Isabelle so you have a different style from your Rory. The leather on the Isabelle is more dressy than legacy leather and doesn't have the corner problems.

The new version of Candace does not have a breakaway zipper. :tup: I love all the styles mentioned, so I'd have a hard time choosing!