Convince me

Mdraz333

Jan 19, 2013
I need a new black leather purse. I need it to hold a decent amount of stuff. Please convince me on one;) I have fuscia rory, and love her. I keep looking at Candace, isabelle And duffle too. Concerned about the duffle being plain and not as versatile.

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I don't like breakaway zippers so I am not a fan of candace. You can use a colorful tassel fob or the duffel kit to make it less plain and more versatile. Right now Macy's has the duffel kits on sale for $68.

Mdraz333

Jan 19, 2013
I don't like breakaway zippers so I am not a fan of candace. You can use a colorful tassel fob or the duffel kit to make it less plain and more versatile. Right now Macy's has the duffel kits on sale for $68.

I've never put fobs on my bag before, but since getting on here and seeing everyone's ideas, some do work, thanks for the input:smile:

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I have the Isabelle and duffle and love them both. I'm like the only one, but I don't think the duffle is plain at all. Of the two, I'd recommend Isabelle to you. It's really comfy to carry, it's not plain, it's roomy and the leather is amazing.

Mdraz333

Jan 19, 2013
I have the Isabelle and duffle and love them both. I'm like the only one, but I don't think the duffle is plain at all. Of the two, I'd recommend Isabelle to you. It's really comfy to carry, it's not plain, it's roomy and the leather is amazing.

I'll have to check out Isabelle in person, thanks!!

Mama20

Oct 16, 2012
I'm no help- while I love my black rory...all the options are great too! You can't go wrong!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I think you should get Isabelle so you have a different style from your Rory. The leather on the Isabelle is more dressy than legacy leather and doesn't have the corner problems.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
The new version of Candace does not have a breakaway zipper. :tup: I love all the styles mentioned, so I'd have a hard time choosing!