Convince me that I need this Cobalt blue Hayden Harnett? =(

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
I just got it today and I dont love it.:crybaby:Im not even sure why I dont love it but I just dont. No doubt, the color is beautiful and the interior is TDF too. I guess I just a small dose of enabling/convincing and I know there is no better place to get than in TPF:yes:

TIA for your thoughts!:heart::yes:

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
I have the same bag that I bought at a sale in Feb for 199.00 and I haven't used it yet. I am just not feeling it either. Not sure why, as the leather is really supple and soft. i wish the blue was a bit more vibrant.

oceancitygirl

Sep 18, 2006
B.C, Canada
I am not to fond of the stitching or colour:s. I think that if you are not sure then you should return it and wait until there is something you love:smile:

posk51

Plaisir D' Amour
Jul 30, 2007
Chicagoland
I have this bag in this color and I love it---it's so comfortable to wear you can fit so much into it and the color is gorgeous. Just my opinion!
Plus, that lining!!!! Come on!

ami kio

O.G.
May 28, 2006
Down South
Haha, I've been lusting after that exact bag and ruing that I didn't catch it during a sale. :P That's too bad that you don't love it, but if you're not really feeling it, I bet you could recoup your money on ebay.

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
New York
If your not in love with it, then all I have to say is

RM SS.... Get something that your going to love and are going to wear

runner22

dreaming of Coach...
O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
Hawkeye State
If you don't love it, don't keep it! There's no reason to keep a bag you don't love when there are many more out there!