Convince me on why i should get a Bal Day?

I'm 5'6" - I love mine - I think you're a great size for it.
It's actually my bbag that gets the most compliments and gets noticed the most (maybe it's the pretty blueberry). I think it's a great bag to do in a fun color, it takes away the scruffy look. The dark colors are good for the rockin look, and GH glams it all up!

Wow, we could be twins! I'm 5'6" and have a blueberry Day also! I have also gotten more compliments on it than any other bag.

I don't think the Day is too big for you.

Here it is on me, and I'm only 1" taller than you.
47b7dc29b3127cce813ccf56333000000015102BZMmLNuzY-

I am only 5'1; I love the look of the day bags. So hip and funky. This will be the bag I carry when I go spend a few nights in Toronto on vacation. I am 35 years old but my black day makes me feel like a hip 20-something. Silly, I know but I just love how it looks and feels.

the cool thing about the day is it sits close to your armpit (LOL) so it doesn't hang down by your hips. I love my day too - I love to carry it practically empty because it completely conforms to the side of your body and almost wraps around. I love that about it. It can be 2 inches wide or 8 inches wide KWIM?

PS: you aren't short:smile:

The Day doesn't work on me, unfortunately. I love the style but it's VERY unflattering on me. I think I just look better with a longer strap drop, so the tallness of the bag + sitting right under the arm pit, just doesn't do me any favors. It's hard for me to describe the problem, just suffice it to say that I can't pull it off. :sad: