Conundrum solved...I think!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I exchanged the Paddington for the Chanel medium reissue 2.55 in gray. I hope I did the right thing - my other option was to exchange the dark gray Paddington for the whiskey. But after much deliberation I went with the Chanel.

2. PICTURES!

That is all :P

3. congrats!!!!

I agree with Cristina, pictures please, I love the reissue!

4. aaaah I need to get a new digital camera! Or borrow one. Then I can post my whole collection. I am working on it!

5. Picture,please, madam!

6. Congrats! You won't be sorry with your decision!

7. in my opinion....2.55>>>>>paddington so nice choice!

i too want to see pictures! hahaha

8. Yeahhhhh, you made the right choice, I'm sure of it (and I own the paddington myself :P ), the 2.55 is on it's way to my closet.......eventually!

9. Congratulations! I love the grey reissue, I think it looks gorgeous with jeans.

10. I think you made a good decision. You can't go wrong with chanel!

11. Thanks ladies! I promise I will post pictures as soon as I can get my hands on a new digital camera. The bag set me back some serious $ so now I have to wait until my next paycheck or borrow someone else's camera. I loved my old one, I am still so sad that we lsot it (or, more accurately, my bf left it in a hotel room).

12. Congrats on the new Chanel...I think you totally made the right choice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice