Continuing the love for Muscade - my new Edith Double Pocket

woody

Jan 10, 2009
I have actually had this bag for about a month (or longer) now but I became temporarily obsessed with Balenciaga so I have been slack posting a reveal :P. Anyhow without further ado my totally practical, useful and handsome Edith double pocket with a BIG thanks to DRR :hugs::ghi5: who spotted it very early enabling me to do a quick BIN! And how could I forget a big thanks to Lescoy who after rightfully pointing out the error of my ways in BIN'ing before authenticating went to a great deal of trouble and time to authenticate the bag for me :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

feb09183.jpg

Last edited:
you are very welcome :smile: :blush:as you already know I am a huge fan of this bag, style & color, and hope you find her practical and lovely!

She looks gorgeous - and looks great on you!

I hope you enjoy edith for a very long time

CONGRATS

:yahoo:

She looks fantastic and looks great on you! Congrats :smile:

I love muscade it's beautiful. If I ever bump into you wearing this beauty in the city, I will stop and stare. I've done it before, muscade is just to pretty to walk past!:nuts:

DRR - thank you, I can see myself growing into this bag whereas some others I def see myself growing out of.

Qwerty - yes please stop me and say hi! Maybe in case we don't randomly bump into each other we should start the Brisvegas Chloe club? It might me a small club though :Push:

Juda - that outfit was pure dumb luck! But I am lucky now that I have enough bags to get dressed and then find a bag that suits perfectly. Its so cold here at the moment though. I feel really frumpy and dumpy being rugged up all the time :yucky:

oh woody, you look great! :yahoo:
I personally love the longer straps, and think this could maybe be a good style for me- please excuse basic ignorance, [no Chloe stockist here], but do the pockets on the front actually buckle up, or do they have a magnet closure?

Thank you 95BR and scarcici - this is the perfect edith style for me. I know the satchel seems to be the most popular edith style but I couldn't see it working for me (until I made a rare appearance in the office the other week and wished I had something to carry my documents in :nuts:.)

I personally love the longer straps, and think this could maybe be a good style for me- please excuse basic ignorance, [no Chloe stockist here], but do the pockets on the front actually buckle up, or do they have a magnet closure?

That's not ignorant at all - I have the bag and can't answer the question. I'll have to investigate and report back to you!

I have the same bag in roche I think and I love her. bit heavy for me, though.

Too right you are! I foolishly thought "This bag is not too heavy". Well of course its not to heavy until you put something in it :roflmfao: I don't even carry much at all!

But of all the Chloe bags I own (sadly not that many), my non-designer bags friends are queueing up for this one!