Continental Wallet

Amachelle

May 9, 2014
Hi all,

I've just purchased the above over the phone from Fenwicks.

The guy said its the version with mulberry written across the front in just the letters but in the taupe colour.

Now I have been googling like mad to find it in this colour but can only find deer brown. The guy also had this colour available so he's definately not made a mistake.

Does anyone have this wallet? Could you post some pics and let me know if you find it good to use.

I currently have a Ted Baker matinee purse which is lovely but I find it difficult to get the cards from the card slots.

Many thanks all xx

They had it on john lewis site but its no longer there. Its a good colour, I have deer brown and that has a bit more of a yellow tone to it.

Thanks for that NY.

I have a grey Alexa and choc bays and was hoping to use it between the 2.

I also had my eye on the taupe daria continental but don't want to pay full price. This one was £192 just hope its lovely when I get it.

How do you find using it?

Thanks for that NY.

I have a grey Alexa and choc bays and was hoping to use it between the 2.

I also had my eye on the taupe daria continental but don't want to pay full price. This one was £192 just hope its lovely when I get it.

How do you find using it?
i like it, its nice and sturdy and I think your taupe one is a better colour than deer brown. Im not crazy about the 'mulberry' lettering on the front but got mine in the sale too so I can live with that. I think you will like it and the colour will suit your bays and alexa. Show us a pic when it arrives x

i like it, its nice and sturdy and I think your taupe one is a better colour than deer brown. Im not crazy about the 'mulberry' lettering on the front but got mine in the sale too so I can live with that. I think you will like it and the colour will suit your bays and alexa. Show us a pic when it arrives x

I will def post a pic when it arrives. I just don't want to regret not getting the daria later on if I end up keeping her. Think it will arrive on weds so not long to wait ;)

I have a daria satchel in pear sorbet, nice for the summer. I really like it. I know the bling badge isn't for everyone but its a good all round bag. Have you seen taupe daria in the sale ? Wheelers of Loughborough are due a second cut soon and they generally have a good selection, thats where my daria came from.

I have a daria satchel in pear sorbet, nice for the summer. I really like it. I know the bling badge isn't for everyone but its a good all round bag. Have you seen taupe daria in the sale ? Wheelers of Loughborough are due a second cut soon and they generally have a good selection, thats where my daria came from.

That's really good to know. Will give them a call and find out what stock they have! I never see any Daria's in the sale :sad: my mum really wants the black daria satchel.

Taupe is a great colour looks grey or brownish depending on the light will go with loads i have a taupe bays, maggie and roxy so invested in a taupe dome rivet one from kafka which has just been despatched £144 instead of £295 and free shipping!!!!

Taupe is a great colour looks grey or brownish depending on the light will go with loads i have a taupe bays, maggie and roxy so invested in a taupe dome rivet one from kafka which has just been despatched £144 instead of £295 and free shipping!!!!

What a bargain and will go so well with your collection! I was thinking about getting that one but waited too long. Hopefully my order today will keep me happy.

Oh and wheelers have daria satchels in oak and black for £556 I think they said which is a steal!

What a bargain and will go so well with your collection! I was thinking about getting that one but waited too long. Hopefully my order today will keep me happy.

Oh and wheelers have daria satchels in oak and black for £556 I think they said which is a steal!
That is a good price for Daria. No Taupe for you though?

That is a good price for Daria. No Taupe for you though?

I think they may have had a taupe hobo but I really wanted the daria wallet but on a sale price which they didn't have.

I may be tempted to a daria hobo in the future but at the min I'm enjoying my Lexi and bays, and trying to let DH calm down after all my purchases lol

I think they may have had a taupe hobo but I really wanted the daria wallet but on a sale price which they didn't have.

I may be tempted to a daria hobo in the future but at the min I'm enjoying my Lexi and bays, and trying to let DH calm down after all my purchases lol
I hear you! i too need to 'calm down' I have gone OTT this year .