continental plum

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what do you lovely ladies think of this purse. i have 2 other purses a white jennah and choc zipped but im trying to justify another lol. i was given some john lewis vouchers which will cover half of the cost. i have no knowledge of drummed patent can anyone please advise..x

2. No knowledge of the drummed patent, but I think plum is a lovely colour!

3. thanks i think im gonna press buy i lurve the colour, and the leather as i dont have any patent i just wanted some advise on how it holds up i remember problems with the RN last year but cant remember if it was the same leather..

4. Messy, I was cooing over it today, I would totally buy it if I could ;)

5. I had an iPhone case in black drummed patent which was really robust. If it is the same leather then I would def recommend it for a purse.

6. ok i just got back from trafford and i have it, its soo shiny lol i love it i just need to move everything now. the LL purse in plum is the exact same colour as my cerise daria just different leather. he he i will upload a pic later with the help of my DH. x

7. Messy - look forward to your reveal of your purse! The fruity colours are so lovely! :biggrin:

8. Oooh fab! Looking forward to pics x