Conteplating the Galliera PM!

AmberEnv77

Mar 28, 2008
I have gone back and forth with this purse lol should I get it should I not? This would be my first LV Purchase and when I think about the $1,180 part i get scared haha.. I know to some thats a normal going price for a Louis Vuitton etc. But any feedback or tips on LV would be great.. On the Galliera PM its not leather on the monogram rite? except for the trim? My fear is if I dont get one they will all be sold out.. thanks :hysteric:

^^Thanks! That's good to know, so I'll have to save up for one!

AmberEnv77, were you gonna get the wallet and bag at the same time? If I could afford the Galliera, I would get it! It is such a nice bag and a nice style too! Any decisions on either yet?

You could go down and try it out and put all your stuff into the Galliera to see how it feels with all your stuff. Good luck and let us know what decide in the end! :yes:

I agree I got mine yesterday and I love it. It sits nicely on my shoulder and hugs against my body. Its a noticeable stand out bag. :smile: Go for it. Wait on the wallet b/c most people see the purse mostly IMHO :smile:

You could always purchase it try it out at home and see how you feel about it and if your not feeling it's "you" you could return it within the LV timeframe. Good luck with your decision it's an adorable bag:yes:

just DO IT!!!!! heeheeeheeeee.....

you'll LOVE it, i know i love mine~

......and by the way, pochette wallet is great! i like it better than my vernis framboise zippy! =D

You will not be sorry - some of the mono's get too stuffy and some too cute - this one is just hip enough : Warning - you will get so much attention carrying this bag even my physical therapist talked mine up today- Take the plunge - better one great bag than tons of mediocre bags!

That's my opinion of the day!

Attachments

• IMG_1216.jpg
    IMG_1216.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1231.jpg
    IMG_1231.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 193
I hope you get it. I love it and can't stop staring at mine. The strap is super comfortable and doesn't slip. Overall, the bag is very soft and slouchy. I even tried it on with my coat and it's still very, very comfortable. I actually love the way it looks with a coat. Oh, and my bag was made in France.

I'm carrying my new Black MC Pochette wallet for the first time too. Here are some pics:

Attachments

• Galliera 073.JPG
    Galliera 073.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 215
  • Galliera 067.JPG
    Galliera 067.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 190
  • Galliera 082.JPG
    Galliera 082.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Galliera 083.JPG
    Galliera 083.JPG