Contemplating SM love or juc bracelet

eksides

Jul 9, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am considering buying a sm love or juc bracelet for my 30th birthday.

does anybody know the weight of the gold in both of these bracelets? I feel like knowing how much gold I’d be getting out of each would help with the decision.

also, I’d visit the Cartier in SCP. I have already set up the appointment. Do you guys know if they are giving out the cleaning kits? I recently purchased a love ring in Beverly Hills and wasn’t even given a travel pouch. If COVID means I’m not going to get the full experience of purchasing luxury, I think I might skip until the shops are fully open again

thanks again!

I can’t comment on the weight of the bracelets, but I can confirm that I received both a cleaning kit and a travel pouch with my PG reg love purchase this weekend in Jersey.

the thin juc is hollow in the middle. i would feel like small love would have more gold but i can't be sure as the nail head of the thin juc may also make up a little more gold. overall, if it's a big celebration like your 30th, i'd def rec the small love. but ultimately it's up to your style - those two are very diff. the thin juc makes a statement even tho it's thin and the small love makes for a more understated iconic style.

I have a classic and a thin love with 4 diamonds and I am really loving the thin. I tried on the thin JUC and it didn't feel as solid as the thin love. I purchased my thin in June from the boutique via appointment and I received everything that I got with my Classic over a year ago. Good luck!

I was wondering which one to get out of these two as well :smile: I've decided I'm going to buy the thin JUC this year to wear with a thin gold chain bracelet that I have, then add a thin Love when I pass through Heathrow Airport next April to take advantage of the VAT discount!

I think you should go for the JUC, it makes much more of a statement while still being understated, so its perfect to wear alone :smile:

I can’t comment on the weight of the bracelets, but I can confirm that I received both a cleaning kit and a travel pouch with my PG reg love purchase this weekend in Jersey.
I hate to say it but I think the SA that sold me the ring, didn't even try lol. The box wasn't wrapped, no cleaning kit, no travel pouch....if I had gotten at least one of those things I wouldn't have felt as if I didn't get the full cartier experience.

I thought maybe it was because of COVID they aren't handing stuff out? He also didn't give me his contact card. Normally SA's always give me their contact card in case I want to make future purchases, and he didn't even bother. Makes me feel like I got the service I got bc he thought I wouldn't purchase again.

the thin juc is hollow in the middle. i would feel like small love would have more gold but i can't be sure as the nail head of the thin juc may also make up a little more gold. overall, if it's a big celebration like your 30th, i'd def rec the small love. but ultimately it's up to your style - those two are very diff. the thin juc makes a statement even tho it's thin and the small love makes for a more understated iconic style.
I was wondering that too, if they use hollow wire to make it less expensive. I have a tiffany t wire bracelet that was like 1,200 and its super light ( I like that about it ). I am in such a tough situation lol. Still haven't made up my mind x)

Reactions: twinzluvagrl
I have a classic and a thin love with 4 diamonds and I am really loving the thin. I tried on the thin JUC and it didn't feel as solid as the thin love. I purchased my thin in June from the boutique via appointment and I received everything that I got with my Classic over a year ago. Good luck!
Awesome! Thanks for the reply. I feel I am going to come to this same conclusion when I try them on.

I was wondering which one to get out of these two as well :smile: I've decided I'm going to buy the thin JUC this year to wear with a thin gold chain bracelet that I have, then add a thin Love when I pass through Heathrow Airport next April to take advantage of the VAT discount!

I think you should go for the JUC, it makes much more of a statement while still being understated, so its perfect to wear alone :smile:
So true, it is a statement piece to wear by itself :biggrin: Haven't made up my mind yet....Thankfully I have a couple days to think about it!

Reactions: jaskg144
I had the same dilemma and upon trying both in store, the thin JUC makes more of a statement on its own and looks more substantial. The thin love felt like it needed to be stacked with something... if you’re just getting one piece, I’d get the JUC!

Very true, I don't think I've seen the sm love worn by itself, while the thin JUC I have. Ahhh I may be not shifting to the thin JUC!

Reactions: chanelbee23
I hate to say it but I think the SA that sold me the ring, didn't even try lol. The box wasn't wrapped, no cleaning kit, no travel pouch....if I had gotten at least one of those things I wouldn't have felt as if I didn't get the full cartier experience.

I thought maybe it was because of COVID they aren't handing stuff out? He also didn't give me his contact card. Normally SA's always give me their contact card in case I want to make future purchases, and he didn't even bother. Makes me feel like I got the service I got bc he thought I wouldn't purchase again.

Same thing happened to me when I bought my love ring from that location. Service was not great at all, had to track someone down to help me. No wrapping, no travel pouch and no cleaning kit. I would rather order online than go back to that location.

Same thing happened to me when I bought my love ring from that location. Service was not great at all, had to track someone down to help me. No wrapping, no travel pouch and no cleaning kit. I would rather order online than go back to that location.
Which location did you go to? I was at the Cartier Mansion at 5th ave and got a love bracelet a couple of days ago and they didn't wrap my box either... I wasn't sure if that was normal LOL I forgot how I got my love ring in paris haha. But they didn't give me a cleaning kit since they are out of stock and said I can come back and pick one up any time. And they did give me a travel pouch. Not sure if things are diff due to COVID.