Contemplating purchasing the mini-compagnon, opinions please do tell me!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have stumbled across a lovely mini compagnon wallet that is quite lovely. My concern is the zipper to get into it. Is it annoying to have to unzip your wallet in order to access your stuff? I have a money wallet that is really fantastic, but I'm kind of lusting after this. I need your opinions, if it is a waste of money and is annoying, please do tell me! TIA!

2. I HAVE BOTH. I USE MY MONEY ON A REGULAR BASIS AND THE CAMPAGNONS FOR A POP OF COLOR TO GO WITH MY COLORFUL BALS. YOU CAN PROBABLY USE IT AS A CLUTCH TOO? I DON'T MIND THE ZIPPER, IT IS VERY EASY.:tup:

3. Good to know! Thank you!

4. I have both too. I use my money for every day and my mini compagnon for traveling when I don't need to carry so much in my wallet. I like it, it's a cute wallet. But yes, for every day I find the money easier, without all that unzipping always.

5. this is what I was thinking. The one I am looking at is so cute, I need to hurry up and make a decision. Thanks for the insight.

6. I have both too. My favorite wallet is the Mini Compagnon. I don't mind unzipping it, it's not anything as long as the normal Compagnon. The Money Wallet is really nice too, but I carry a lot of First bags and it takes up too much space therein, whereas the Mini Comp is perfect with a Coin Purse along side it ;o)

Did you decide to get it yet?