Contemplating on selling my Celine Trio Small

Nov 14, 2011
Hi guys!:smile:

Currently bought a Celine trio in Burgundy (Small) , i thought it will be best for traveling since its handy!:smile:
Although now when i contemplate about it i should have bought the Large,

Anyone who carry a small Celine trio for their travel? Or should i sell it and buy a large one?;)

TIA

A few years ago, I bought a Large Trio in Beige and a Small Trio in Black within 2 months of each other. I quickly sold the Small one - the Small is super cute, but the Large is better for me on a daily basis. The Large Trio is one of my favorite bags ever - especially for travel. I've even repurchased the Large in Navy, Black, and Burgundy since then!

Hope that helps!

i have the small and large, i bought the small first and i think it's a better size for me because of the thin strap
the large can fits a lot more but the very thin strap tend to hurt my shoulder when i carry it full

Reactions: onepiece101
Hi guys!:smile:

Currently bought a Celine trio in Burgundy (Small) , i thought it will be best for traveling since its handy!:smile:
Although now when i contemplate about it i should have bought the Large,

Anyone who carry a small Celine trio for their travel? Or should i sell it and buy a large one?;)

TIA
I have the Celine Small size in black and i absolutely love it. I can fit my Iphone 6s with flip cover, bunch of keys, small wallet, a make up pouch and a pair of sunglasses in it. and i still have a little extra room. However, when i purchased the Small i didn't even know a large version existed. I am definitely planning on getting a large size when i find the right color, it never hurts to have a little extra room. Trio looks great too in the large size.

Hey! I actually have the small Trio and I think it is way better than the Large for traveling. I'm actually putting together a post on my blog for this Thursday, so I'll link you when I'm done writing it... Hold your horses on returning it... burgundy small is a hard color to come by according to my celine SA. Go back to the store to take a comparison look again perhaps.

Hey! I actually have the small Trio and I think it is way better than the Large for traveling. I'm actually putting together a post on my blog for this Thursday, so I'll link you when I'm done writing it... Hold your horses on returning it... burgundy small is a hard color to come by according to my celine SA. Go back to the store to take a comparison look again perhaps.

I think Zoeyprincess is considering the larger size due to the size of the items she wishes to travel with. For example, a long wallet will not fit in the Small.

Is Burgundy really that difficult to find? I took my cousin to the boutique on Madison and my SA had 3 Small Burgundy Trios available.

It depends on the season and stock. But Celine does not have that color as their classics. So it comes and goes unlike black and red. Yes a long wallet will not fit into a small if you're traveling. But when you're traveling. You'd want to be as light as possible while having all essentials. So really give or take.

It depends on the season and stock. But Celine does not have that color as their classics. So it comes and goes unlike black and red. Yes a long wallet will not fit into a small if you're traveling. But when you're traveling. You'd want to be as light as possible while having all essentials. So really give or take.

I'm aware of that. To my knowledge, the Burgundy doesn't sell out quickly though.

Thank you!:smile: Would love read your blog about it!:smile:

Question though is it true that if i put heavy stuff into the bag the straps might struggle with it?

Hope not coz if it is i might want to consider holding on to the small

Question though is it true that if i put heavy stuff into the bag the straps might struggle with it?

When do you need to decide by? I'm actually postponing the post till Monday so I can write more in depth details for you. And get pictures of wear and tear for you. Can you wait until Monday? Trying my best to be most informative to you!

I've owned both the small and the large trio and would have to say that I wouldn't recommend putting heavy things such as a camera, a water bottle, or a camera, phone, and backup charger together in at the same time. I only use mine for everyday/just the necessities because although the large trio could physically fit all those items, 1.) the narrow straps become very uncomfortable over time with heavy things in the bag. 2.) I've also read several complaints that people who put heavier items in their trios caused the straps to break off the bag which is already a well-known problem with the trio. There's lots of info and stories about that particular problem on TPF trio thread.

Here is my in depth review of the small Trio. It answers your question about the strap and has pictures of the wear and tear. Thursday, I'm going to post about what fits inside my Trio (with pictures of everything) and I'll link you again.

I did go to the Celine store and ask about the Trio's strap and warranty and wrote about my experience in detail here.

Let me know if you have other questions after reading and I'll be more than glad to answer for you!