contemplating a MAGENTA MADELINE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have some questions first, girls!

1. How versatile do you believe magenta to be? An all-year color (paired with the right clothes of course)? Able to be worn with just about anything?

My wardrobe is mainly jeans, tees, not much red (red & magenta, ewww), mostly navy, green, some shades of pink, a few shades of blue, brown, some gray. Could it be an everyday bag?

2. Madeline owners: is the bow removable? Even able to be snipped off somehow? I would probably leave it on/have it on most of the time, but I fear that it would get dirty after awhile.

3. Has anyone purchases the magenta Madeline yet? Pictures?

2. this bag looks soo pretty online! and i think its pretty versatile. you can keep the bow on for a more fun casual look and take it off for a more professional look. i think it'll match your wardrobe too. the magenta madeline w/a navy, green, brown, gray, or a different shade of pink top would look great together. and i think its pretty much an all-year color because its not too bright but its also not really dark.

3. I have seen the Magenta Madeline in person and it is GORGEOUS! I love the color! I would have trouble matching it to my wardrobe, and I don't think that I would wear it in the dead of winter. But, it sounds like it will match your wardrobe pretty well - so - go for it!

4. I know I'm in the minority, but for some reason I'm just not a fan of the Madeline in Magenta. It seems like more of a spring/summer color and it's not something I'd carry into Fall/Winter.

I've never tried taking off the scarf, but I'm sure it can be snipped off with scissors if you absolutely didn't like it anymore.

5. I think the magenta Madeline is beautiful! The only color I would think it would not match would be blue and maybe certain shades of green.

6. I saw the magenta madeline this saturday and I just love it...actually I am crazy about it. I think I am getting one, but not sure if it will match with everything. i mostly wear,blue,brown,black or green.. I don't know magenta will go very well with those color

7. I love the magenta madeline and I think that it would look absolutely wonderful with your wardrobe! Get it!!

8. You and me both. Im really glad you started this thread. Im sooooo close to nabbing a magenta madeline myself. Im sort of on the fence too:girlsigh:

9. I've thought about this bag too...I totally think the magenta could be worn year round. What's better in the dead of winter than pink???:yes:

10. I was on the fence about it also......I was afraid it couldn't be used in the fall/winter months as well, and for the price, I would like to get as much use out of it as I can, plus if I love a bag, I don't want to put it away! But it is a darker pink...so....it might brighten a dreary winter day for you. I say get what you love and wear it w/ pride! I may still go for it....if it's still around when my "ban" is lifted. I was bad this week, and I was put on a more strict ban...lol.