contemplating a blush pink bag...

momo43

O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
I'm thinking about purchasing a new bag. Any ideas of any cute blush pink bags? any price.

I am just looking for ideas right now. TIA!;)

momo43

O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
that marni is really pretty. looks just like a soft puffy marshmallow.

any other ideas? thanks!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
I love blush pink, even though pastels sadly don't work for me. I agree that the LV Vernis is very pretty, and the Marni is killer! My personal fave for a blush pink bag is the Chloe Betty, which is very useful (lots of great functional pockets) and amazing leather. I have one in black and love love love it. The hardware and design lend the blush pink just enough edge...I believe that the color is called Chamois. I have been staring at this one on Bonanzle lately. (Not my auction). :drool:

The price on this one is incredible.

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/rubystar/items/Chloe_Large_Betty_Bag

Leeleerae

Jan 7, 2009
how much are you looking to spend? Treesje makes bags in a color called "Putty". It is basically blush and their bags are well priced.

Loquita

May 16, 2008
how much are you looking to spend? Treesje makes bags in a color called "Putty". It is basically blush and their bags are well priced.
Wonderful suggestion - Treesje bags are not only well priced, they are very well made - the workmanship and leather suggest a much higher price point, in fact.

momo43

O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
thanks for the suggestions. i really like the mj style. going to check that one out.

Thanks everyone!