Conte bag? Patchwork?

Jul 20, 2006
So I have a birthday coming up and I have always loved the conte bag (??) not sure that is the correct term for it.. the patchwork-- anyways, what is the general opinion of the bag? In the black background? Is it suitable for daytime? Or would it be strictly evening?
I was thinking of asking my husband to find one on ebay for me.
Thanks

I love Conte de Fees! Depending on what bag you get are the purposes of use of course. The musette (the grey one or the black one) is excellent for day and not an evening bag (imo) at all.

Maybe the messenger the small one? I am not really sure, its all in the thinking stages.. I just really love the bag. Also any advice on ebay sellers? Really nervous getting it off of ebay..

To be safe, if you see the auctions you are interested in, please post it in Authenticate thread so we all can look at at. Happy searching ..

I saw these auctions at Ebay:

eBay: LOUIS VUITTON Musette Conte de Fees patchwork handbag (item 300054061635 end time Dec-03-06 21:07:14 PST)

eBay: **LOUIS VUITTON** Conte de Fees Musette Patchwork Bag (item 110058499238 end time Nov-30-06 23:52:33 PST)

Some pictures from the catalogue for your consideration.

Attachments

• Kuva 976.jpg
    Kuva 976.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 105
  • Kuva 977.jpg
    Kuva 977.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Kuva 978.jpg
    Kuva 978.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 87
  • Kuva 979.jpg
    Kuva 979.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Kuva 980.jpg
    Kuva 980.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 88
Thanks so much everyone for all your help. Its my first "out of a LV store" purchase. My husband found it on Karen Kooper. That is a legit site right? Its the smaller size unfortunatly but the price was great so.. its the clutch one but it should still be big enough for daytime. Its bigger than a pouchette right?
Thanks again...

Thanks so much everyone for all your help. Its my first "out of a LV store" purchase. My husband found it on Karen Kooper. That is a legit site right? Its the smaller size unfortunatly but the price was great so.. its the clutch one but it should still be big enough for daytime. Its bigger than a pouchette right?
Thanks again...

Yes Karen Kooper is wonderful, you can definitely trust her. Yes it´s bigger than a pochette:yes:

i have the black musette and i love it. it's very unique and cute, and is a good size. I managed to squeeze a (small) jacket in there one day. There is a pocket on the inside, and another on the back on the outside. The musette comes with a long strap so it can be worn across the body. This prehaps makes it more of a day bag, but in the black, because it is black satin, i thnk it would still be suitable as a night bag.
I got mine a few months ago from authentclv_lady for around US$460 i think. The deer on the front is the damier sauvage (sp?), and its furry hehe..wen i wear it out i love patting the fur :shame:
heres a pic of it in daylight
conte.jpg