Contacting Cartier - eBoutique Order

ennasor

May 27, 2015
Hey all,

Need some help. I ordered a JUC in yellow gold for curbside pickup to my local store last Thursday, and it was marked as "shipped" on the website a day later.

However, it's been a week since and there has been no tracking number provided, and I'm completely in the dark as to where my order is. Additionally, the boutique I ordered for pickup is now temporarily closed due to concerns re: looting.

I've tried contacting Cartier through literally every medium possible. I have sent two messages (both through the site and to the email listed on the NA website). I have placed over 5 calls over the past week at different times of the day, but nobody is answering, and I'm unable to leave a voice message. I've even messaged them over Facebook messenger but have also gotten no response.

Does anyone have any idea on how I could reach an ambassador for help on my order? I spent $7k on this bracelet and so I'd really like to know where in the world it is...

Hey all,

Need some help. I ordered a JUC in yellow gold for curbside pickup to my local store last Thursday, and it was marked as "shipped" on the website a day later.

However, it's been a week since and there has been no tracking number provided, and I'm completely in the dark as to where my order is. Additionally, the boutique I ordered for pickup is now temporarily closed due to concerns re: looting.

I've tried contacting Cartier through literally every medium possible. I have sent two messages (both through the site and to the email listed on the NA website). I have placed over 5 calls over the past week at different times of the day, but nobody is answering, and I'm unable to leave a voice message. I've even messaged them over Facebook messenger but have also gotten no response.

Does anyone have any idea on how I could reach an ambassador for help on my order? I spent $7k on this bracelet and so I'd really like to know where in the world it is...
I text them online for a product info. No reply

I'm in Canada and whenever I have called the 800 number, I get through and the CS agent is in the US. Maybe try calling the Canadian 800 number? Just a thought…