Contacting Cartier - eBoutique Order

ennasor

May 27, 2015
Hey all,

Need some help. I ordered a JUC in yellow gold for curbside pickup to my local store last Thursday, and it was marked as "shipped" on the website a day later.

However, it's been a week since and there has been no tracking number provided, and I'm completely in the dark as to where my order is. Additionally, the boutique I ordered for pickup is now temporarily closed due to concerns re: looting.

I've tried contacting Cartier through literally every medium possible. I have sent two messages (both through the site and to the email listed on the NA website). I have placed over 5 calls over the past week at different times of the day, but nobody is answering, and I'm unable to leave a voice message. I've even messaged them over Facebook messenger but have also gotten no response.

Does anyone have any idea on how I could reach an ambassador for help on my order? I spent $7k on this bracelet and so I'd really like to know where in the world it is...

NY2LA

Feb 24, 2018
Wow, that’s awful. Maybe try calling different stores to see if they are open & can help you?

Reactions: hhw

eggandbacon81

Apr 19, 2017
Hey all,

Need some help. I ordered a JUC in yellow gold for curbside pickup to my local store last Thursday, and it was marked as "shipped" on the website a day later.

However, it's been a week since and there has been no tracking number provided, and I'm completely in the dark as to where my order is. Additionally, the boutique I ordered for pickup is now temporarily closed due to concerns re: looting.

I've tried contacting Cartier through literally every medium possible. I have sent two messages (both through the site and to the email listed on the NA website). I have placed over 5 calls over the past week at different times of the day, but nobody is answering, and I'm unable to leave a voice message. I've even messaged them over Facebook messenger but have also gotten no response.

Does anyone have any idea on how I could reach an ambassador for help on my order? I spent $7k on this bracelet and so I'd really like to know where in the world it is...
I text them online for a product info. No reply

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ontario
I'm in Canada and whenever I have called the 800 number, I get through and the CS agent is in the US. Maybe try calling the Canadian 800 number? Just a thought…