Contacting a store through client services

Lvoe1238

O.G.
May 23, 2013
Hey all, today I placed a call in regards to a wallet that is unavail and will be discontinued. One of the stores in New York has it so they told me that I can’t call ( which I know...sigh) but they would send them a message to call me. What are the chances of this? They didn’t call back today. Is it false hope? What’s your experience? Thanks in advance

Hey all, today I placed a call in regards to a wallet that is unavail and will be discontinued. One of the stores in New York has it so they told me that I can’t call ( which I know...sigh) but they would send them a message to call me. What are the chances of this? They didn’t call back today. Is it false hope? What’s your experience? Thanks in advance
When I wanted two pieces from the Catogram release, and inventory was sold out online, I called CS. They found the items for me at a store and just transferred me directly to an SA there. She completed my purchase with me on the phone immediately. I didn’t have to leave a message. Good luck!

Reactions: Melfontana
Probably because it's such a big & busy store. They did the same to me when they located something for me at Rodeo, which is also a flagship. No one called me back. Other times when I have CS locate things for me at other stores, they put me through to complete purchase with an SA there.

Maybe someone here with an SA there can give you a direct number. Good luck.

When I wanted two pieces from the Catogram release, and inventory was sold out online, I called CS. They found the items for me at a store and just transferred me directly to an SA there. She completed my purchase with me on the phone immediately. I didn’t have to leave a message. Good luck!

I asked :sad: maybe I can try again tomorrow

Probably because it's such a big & busy store. They did the same to me when they located something for me at Rodeo, which is also a flagship. No one called me back. Other times when I have CS locate things for me at other stores, they put me through to complete purchase with an SA there.

Maybe someone here with an SA there can give you a direct number. Good luck.

That’s what I was thinking [emoji22]

This recently happened to me, and CS told me they “put in a request to the store for a phone order” and that the store would call me back within 48 hours to take my order over the phone. And that if they didn’t call me, then the item must have been sold. I had no expectation to actually hear from the store - but they called me back that same night! There may be hope! :biggrin:

Yes, this is what should happen.

Reactions: Runnurse21
When I was looking for a bag that was unavailable, CS checked their inventory and found one. They asked me to hold on to confirm the store still had it, once they confirmed it’s availability, they connected me to the store and they placed my order which I received.

Thank you everyone for your feedback I called again today and she was so nice ... they located one in the store they tried to connect but no one answered - so put another message to call me so I guess we’ll see what happens

Reactions: Runnurse21
I went to the store today they tried to call someone picked up and hung up and the second time it just rang ‍♀️ one of the sales assoc said they would try and text someone there. Kind of crazy to me. Oh wells ...

I am having the same experience. I made an in-store order over a week ago and still have not heard back about if my order has arrived. I tried asking CS about any updates, and they emailed the store to give me a call. However, it has been about three days and I have heard nothing from them. I may just go to the store in-person to check for an update.

The whole CS experience always puzzles me. It’s totally archaic.
I want something, and have to call, so I call, and yay! they find it for me...They should take my money on the spot and get it to me, and that should be the end of it. Especially on limited high demand items, it’s such a hassle.
It should be like, ‘let me check your portfolio...yep you qualify, yep, we have one for you, we will charge your card on file, and it will be there tomorrow, have a great rest of your day’

You can’t get ahold of anyone at the store? and you can’t give out the number to the store so I can call myself? So you want me to wait for someone to call me, and you already know 90% of the time aren’t going to follow up...really? We absolutely have to play this game just for me to give you thousands of dollars?